Why should you moisturize active acne?
- You should moisturize your skin even if you have active acne. It's an absolute myth that moisturizing your face will worsen your acne.
- Moisturizers are necessary to keep acne-prone skin as relaxed as possible.
- Our Acne Facial Daily Cream is made with safe, potent, and gentle plant extracts such as Aloe Vera with essential oils that help soothe and calm your skin for faster results.
- Anti-bacterial essential oils of Manuka, Tea Tree, and Basil go to the source of acne breakouts and pimples fast.
- Enhanced with Andiroba oil to help restore balance and allow your skin to heal itself.
- This cream penetrates deeply to restore balance and essential lipids without leaving any oily feeling behind.
- You can look and feel your best naturally clear, healthy, acne-free skin.
- Anti-bacterial ingredients are made by nature.
- This acne cream is freshly made in the USA
- Kukui Nut oil and Aloe Vera are vitamin-rich moisturizers
- No Benzoyl Peroxide, No Salicylic Acid, and No Artificial Fragrance.
- It soothes red, inflamed, or itchy skin and helps protect sensitive skin.
- The lightweight formula absorbs quickly with a non-oily feel
- It helps to clear breakouts and reduces redness with natural ingredients.
- No side effects. It is chemical free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Use once a day after washing and toning your face.
- It can be used with our other acne treatments.
• Can be used with our serums.
• This product can be used daily and can be used in the morning and evening.
• Use clean hands and towels when dealing with pimple-prone skin.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Andiroba Oil, Foraha Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Neem Oil, Coconut Oil, Allantoin, Vegetable emulsifiers, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Lavender, Orange, Basil, Rose Geranium.