Stop losing your hair and promote new thicker hair.
Stop hair from becoming thin and lifeless.
Repair and restore its natural strength.
Deliver nutritious richness for the growth of new hair.
- Hair loss is not just a men’s problem. Women are almost as likely to experience hair loss or thinning hair.
- Hair loss in women is most common after age 40, but hair loss or thinning can happen at any age for many reasons.
- This natural hair loss treatment for women is a lightweight product that deeply penetrates into your follicles and scalp.
- This treatment penetrates down to the hair roots, which helps thicken the hair and promotes natural growth.
- Packed with antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins, this formula is a safe and natural solution to reducing hair loss by helping protect against and neutralize free radicals.
- Enhance blood circulation and reduce scalp inflammation and baldness.
- Use if you have alopecia, baldness, thinning hair, and hair loss.
- Scalp and follicles have a chance to improve.
- It supports a healthy scalp and the regrowth of new hair.
- It reduces the effect of DHT on hair follicles.
- It strengthens hair follicles, improves scalp circulation, and increases hair density.
- It provides a protective layer to the hair and scalp that prevents dryness, reduces fizziness, and boosts shine.
- It helps promotes the appearance of fuller hair in women.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake before use.
- It is always best to have your scalp clean and without buildup.
- Open your hair roots with your fingers, leaving the scalp clear to apply the serum.
- Leave in for 2 to 3 hours or longer.
- Wash your hair.
- Condition and style as usual.
- For best results, use sparingly and as desired.
- A tiny amount will go a long way.
- Instead of spraying the product onto your scalp, use your fingertips to apply the serum. By using your fingertips, you can effectively control the amount used.
- Results vary from person to person depending on nutrition, current health, and physical activity.
- Treat your hair as if it were lace. By treating hair gently, you will prevent unnecessary breakage and hair shedding.
- We suggest our Vinegar Nutritive Rinse Cleanser along with this product. This cleanser will help remove buildup that may accumulate on the scalp. Once the scalp is clean and free of buildup, the product will be able to penetrate the scalp and become more effective.
Andiroba Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Camelina Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Arnica Extract, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Atlas Cedarwood, Patchouli, Rosemary, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Manuka, Myrrh Extract, Natural Vitamin E.
- Castor Seed Oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties to help combat scalp infections. Infections and scalp disorders may be a factor in hair loss. Pathogens can attack your skin and scalp, leading to bald patches and impeding hair growth. It may also improve the condition of your hair and aid in hair growth. Castor oil also contains anti-inflammatory properties, which can be related to healthy hair growth.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is mineral and vitamin-rich. It contains high quantities of magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus and is also a source of iron, copper, vitamin K, protein, and zinc. It can block the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Less DHT should mean less hair follicle fallout or hair loss.
- Andiroba Oil is healing and infuses hair with omega-3 fatty acids to repair hair follicles. It is a rich source of essential fatty acids, including oleic, palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acids, and is used to heal and improve many skin conditions. It helps restore balance and allows your skin to heal itself.
- Macadamia Nut Oil is readily absorbed into the hair follicles and scalp. This oil is also touted for its synergy with the capillary sebum, thereby increasing the strength of the hair strand right from the root. It has high amounts of antioxidants that help the scalp and hair rejuvenate. The antioxidants repair the hair and restore it. It is rich in Vitamin E.
- Hazelnut Oil conditions hair keeps color lasting longer and prevents split ends that can lead to loss.
- Grape Seed Oil is a lightweight moisturizer that can protect hair from heat damage.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is believed to stimulate blood flow and encourage hair growth.
- Rosemary, Lavender, and Peppermint Essential Oils invigorate the scalp by relieving itchiness and dryness.