It penetrates the hair shaft, helping it become stronger and shinier!
- This conditioner makes your hair shine more vibrant, helps to detangle, controls frizz, strengthens hair, and helps prevent damage.
- Black, curly hair tends to be fragile, dry, and brittle. This makes it quickly weakened, with increased breakage and damage. Simple combing and styling can wreak havoc on your delicate strands.
- Imagine your hair absorbing the richness of Avocado oil that moisturizes to provide added elasticity with Pomegranate Seed oil to help repair dry, damaged hair. Together they transform it into sparkling silky and shiny hair.
- Our nutrient-rich conditioner for African Americans with natural hair delivers vitamins, proteins, and minerals to strengthen and prevent breakage, thicken, and encourage healthy-looking hair growth.
- It penetrates deep into hair fibers to deliver rich, long-lasting moisture without weighing hair down. Protects against dryness while locking moisture in to keep your hair radiant, silky soft, and healthy.
- It provides vitamins to feed, hydrate, restore, and maintain your hair.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicone, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- After shampooing, wet your hair thoroughly.
- Massage the conditioner into your hair.
- Wait several minutes to allow time for the ingredients to work.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry hair normally.
- For best results, use at least twice weekly.
- Avoid rinsing with hot water. Instead, rinse with the most excellent water temperature you can endure.
- Comb hair with a wide-tooth comb while the conditioner is in. It is much better when hair has conditioner in it.
- You can use this conditioner as a co-wash. We suggest co-washing about once to twice a week, depending on your schedule.
- Make this product into a pre-poo. You can mix this conditioner with your favorite oils and apply it to your hair before shampooing.
- Always use a wide-tooth comb to prevent breakage. Invest in a seamless comb to prevent snags and tangles.
- Do not brush wet hair. This can cause breakage.
- Allow your hair to air dry to prevent damage. If you need to blow dry, use the lowest setting.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Rose Hip Fruit Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Rice Protein, Pomegranate Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Essential Oils of Rosemary, Sweet Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Moringa Oil, Vegetable Emulsifier, Kukui Nut Oil, Horsetail Extract, Jojoba Oil, Jasmine Flower Extract, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Vitamin E, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sweet Fennel Distillate, Colza Oil, Pomegranate Extract.
- Rosehip Oil is easily absorbed into the hair, leaving it shiny and smooth while repairing and restoring damaged hair.
- Avocado Oil penetrates hair strands to moisturize and restore hair. The protein will help fill in damaged areas in cuticles, helping prevent future breakage.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil promotes the health of your hair and transforms it into bright, silky, and shiny hair.
- Kukui Nut oil's amino and essential fatty acids penetrate hair strands and leave hair looking healthy and moisturized.
- Daikon Radish Seed Oil is a nutritive alternative to silicone, which provides shine, helps with detangling, and nourishes dry, damaged hair.
- Vitamin B5 Panthenol helps strengthen and prevent damage, leaving hair softer with more flexibility.