Restores vitality, shine, strength, and softness to your locks!
- Our shampoo for natural black hair gently cleanses your hair and scalp while restoring a natural moisture balance. This formula effectively cleanses, is richly conditioned, and is gentle on your scalp.
- Enriched with Jojoba Oil and Wheat Protein that nourish, moisturize, and protect your hair without weighing it down. Leaves your hair soft, healthy, and irresistibly shiny.
- Natural Ingredients are vitamin-rich formulas with essential oils and proteins that will stop and prevent hair loss. Natural hair products are your first step in the battle to restore the beautiful full hair that you were born with. Effective pure, and gentle.
- It combines the strengthening and stimulating properties of pure rosemary and cedarwood essences, known since ancient times to enhance your hair's natural shine, vigor, and manageability.
- Macadamia nut oil keeps hair silky soft with shine while essential oils strengthen for more healthy, fuller hair that you can see the difference.
- It Is difficult to see results when your hair is too greasy or the scalp pores are clogged. A daily shampoo cannot remove the build-up, depending on your hair condition.
- Let your hair breathe and feed it with natural essential ingredients to receive the benefits and results. You will be surprised how simple steps can make your hair look great!
- We recommend using the Vinegar Rinse Cleanser to remove the grease and over-conditioning from other products. This product cleans and detoxifies your hair while opening scalp pores and hair follicles.
- Naturally, pH is balanced to protect your hair and scalp.
- Enhanced with Pro-Vitamin B5 to strengthen and repair your hair.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth.
- It provides vitamins to feed, hydrate, restore, and maintain your hair.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicone, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake well before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage the shampoo into your hair.
- Lather and leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, use at least twice weekly and follow with conditioner.
- To preserve moisture, seal hair with your favorite oil.
- Deep conditioning is essential for maintaining moisture in the hair. Try deep conditioning either once weekly or biweekly.
- Try to limit shampooing to once or twice a week.
- Check out our Leave-In Conditioner or Nutritive Hair Detangler for shinier, softer hair.
Did you know that rinsing your hair with bottled water is best? Most water has hard minerals that accumulate on your freshly washed and clean hair. Using pure bottled water helps your hair be the best it can be.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Mango Butter, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Yucca Root Extract, Ginger Root Oil, Kokum Nut Butter, Marshmallow Extract, Camellia Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Coco-Glucoside (Coconut), Essential Oils of Rosemary, Clary Sage, Thyme, Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Nettle Leaf Extract, Horsetail Extract, Rosehip Fruit Oil, Comfrey Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Neroli Flower Hydrosol, Sandalwood Extract.
- Castor Oil has omega-6 essential fatty acids responsible for healthy hair. It also helps reduce split ends and controls hair breakage while conditioning and moisturizing your hair. Castor oil does not only coat the hair strand. Still, it enters the cuticle, directly delivering its numerous minerals and nutrients, thus guaranteeing long-lasting hydration and nutrition to hair and scalp.
- Hibiscus Extracts have been used in India since ancient times for hair care. According to some, hibiscus is very effective in boosting hair health and acts as a nutritive emollient.
- When applied to hair, Marshmallow Root Extract comprises polysaccharides, which are film-forming polymers. It has emollient properties and can help with detangling as well.
- Aloe Vera has been used as a treatment for dandruff, promotes strength, and adds shine to dull, dry, and frizzy hair.
- Mango Butter has moisturizing qualities that hydrate and nourish weak, dry, and brittle hair.
- Kokum Butter and Coconut Oil have quickly absorbed emollients, rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, and nourish and protect your nutritive hair while adding hydration.
- Naturally scented with pure Orange Peel Oil with a hint of Peppermint and Rosemary make for a crisp, clean, refreshing, aromatic, and cleansing experience.
- Soy Protein helps prevent damage and adds strength, softness, radiance, and flexibility to nutritive hair.