A youthful, radiant appearance can be achieved in just weeks.
- Improve your face texture and radiance.
- Nourish and hydrate for softer, younger, and brighter-looking skin. This rich, creamy moisturizer provides antioxidants and vitamins that help replenish nutrients for younger, healthier-looking skin.
- This Anti-Aging Day Facial Cream instantly leaves skin hydrated, softens the look of fine lines, and diminishes wrinkles for firmer-looking skin.
- Sea Buckthorn oil is an ultra-concentrated ingredient with some of the highest levels of beneficial antioxidants available. Rose Geranium is a rich, nutritive source of Vitamin C and Omegas 3 and 6.
- These ingredients penetrate deeply to prevent free radical damage, allowing your skin to renew from within.
- A gentle, non-irritating formula helps with wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- Aloe Vera Hydrosol nourishes and regenerates skin, making it soft and smooth.
- Rose Geranium Oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients that correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin.
- Erases the appearance of fine lines, blotches, and discolorations.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Apply anti-aging day cream evenly to your face and the front and sides of your neck each morning after cleansing.
- This cream can be applied underneath makeup and other creams/sunscreen.
- Gently pat this cream on your skin to prevent irritation.
- If you are also looking for soap, we suggest checking out our Gaiana Nutritive Soap.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Borage Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Kukui Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Wax, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Kokum Butter, Vegetable emulsifiers, Cocoa Butter, Essential Oils of Orange, Rose Geranium, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Vitamin E, Panthenol.
Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophae Rhamnoides)
Superfruit, Sea buckthorn is a hardy, cold-climate plant originating from the mountains of China and Russia. It produces berries that are loaded with vitamins C, E, folate, carotenoids, flavonoids, and fatty acids. The seed's oil is rich in vitamins E, K, carotenoids, and sterols, a substance that aids in cell function. Sea Buckthorn oil is a source of herbal medicines, vitamins, and nutrients recognized around the world. The oil is extracted from the seeds or the fruit pulp, both of which are extremely high in fatty acids. It is known as a super fruit for its wonderful healing properties. The numerous benefits of sea buckthorn oil have caused it to be used as one of the basic ingredients of traditional folk medicine throughout time.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)
Aloe Vera has been used for improving skin conditions as the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” A succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties, aloe vera holds many benefits for the skin. It has been used topically for thousands of years to improve skin conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 other naturally occurring nutrients, such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols.
Aloe gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and, when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth; with regular use, it also delays visible signs of aging like fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.
Borage Oil (Borago officinalis)
Borage oil is derived from the seeds of the Borage plant, also known as the blue starflower. It is an annual herb native to the Mediterranean. Borage has one of the highest amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) of all seed oils. Borage oil can help to improve dry, flaky skin conditions dramatically. It is not only very soothing and softening to the skin but also helps to reduce the redness so often experienced with very sensitive skin. The tannins contained in Borage oil have a tightening effect on the skin, making it a valuable addition to anti-aging skin care products.
Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Oleifera)
Camellia seed oil has been recognized for centuries for its highly restorative and rejuvenating effect on the skin. Japanese Camellia seed oil is obtained by cold pressing seeds of the Camellia japonica flower without any chemical or heat refining. The oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds. This natural plant oil contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and renew skin.
Rose Hip Oil (Rosa rubiginosa)
The oil comes from the crushed seeds of rose hips, known as the seedpod of the flower. Rosehip oil is one of the world's most regenerative substances for the skin. It contains a special combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins, high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and retinoic acid. With skin rejuvenating properties like vitamin C and lycopene, rosehip seed oil is a safe solution to repair the skin's surface, restore elasticity, and protect against factors that can lead to wrinkles and fine lines.
This face cream does it all for me. Keeps me hydrated, not oily, I don't break out while using it and it doesn't feel like it is caked on to give me ultimate moisture all day long. I love love love this product! The fine lines I had on my face due to dehydration have all cleared up!
Nora M Jefferson City MO
This is by far the best day/night cream I've ever used that diminishes fine lines, tightening, moisturizing & that includes La Prairie & La Mer. I never would have believed that an botanical cream would be this good. But my skin knows the difference!
Joyce R New Hyde Park NY
This cream is amazing; soft but dense and not sticky or thick. The cream is very well and fast absorbed and leaves my skin velvety soft and gives me a relaxed look. It definitely evens out fine lines and wrinkles and has an amazing nourishing and hydrating effect. I am about to finish my first jar and will sure buy another one.
Heather G Danville NH
This is where I stop looking for any moisturizer. I absolutely love this botanical cream. It is not punched with bunch of scents and parfume....but rather it gives you your requirements when one first seeks out to look for a good cream. Very light and a little goes a long way! This cream melts into your skin and stays there for it's benefits!
Lucy T Montebello CA
I just love this moisturizer! It is hydrating and has helped with the lines and wrinkles. It has a nice scent and my foundation looks great over it. I have somewhat dry, sensitive skin, but have encountered no problems using it. I think this product does what it claims. It also contains impressive anti-aging ingredients. I think it is worth the money -- and I can't say that about a lot of skincare products!
Margaret C Medford MA
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks and really found a difference in lines around my eyes and laugh lines. not too much improvement on my forehead but it's only been a couple of weeks. my skin looks brighter and smoother too!
Maxine G Rochester NY
I love this nutritive facial cream. It made the fine lines around my eyes go away. It lasted for over two months so although it is expensive it is worth it!
Cenira S Mount Vernon NY