A thicker alternative to amper and restore the delicate eye area.
- This cream is a thicker formula to create a physical barrier that locks in hydration and prevents skin from drying out. It also delivers 48 hours of hydration and provides an immediate brightening effect.
- This eye cream instantly works to restore, hydrate, lift, and brighten the skin around the eyes gently and safely without using harsh chemicals.
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles and softens skin to look nutritively younger.
- Olive Squalane Oil is one of nature’s wonders as it can replenish the nutritive levels of lipids to promote youthful skin. Omega 6 from Black Currant Seed oil increases hydration, and tannins from Borage Seed oil gently tighten fine lines and firm away.
- A gentle, non-irritating formula helps with wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- Jojoba has high antioxidant properties that protect the skin from free radicals.
- Evening Primrose Oil is high in fatty acids, which treat skin by reducing redness, firmness, and roughness.
- Erases the appearance of fine lines, blotches, and discolorations.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Use the eye cream daily as needed.
- It is best to apply after cleansing, showering, or bathing.
- It can be applied in the morning or at night.
- Lightly pat the cream into the eye area.
- Apply an excellent ice pack underneath the eye area to reduce puffiness.
- Eye serum nourishes, improves dark circles, and fights wrinkles.
- Eye cream is primarily used for moisturizing and hydrating the area.
- So while an eye cream is meant to replenish moisture, an eye serum is like added vitamins and antioxidants for the skin.
- You may want to combine your cream with a serum to address complex skincare problems like sun spots and aging.
- Creams have larger molecules than serums. This means creams usually won't penetrate the skin as deeply or quickly as a serum but will give you continuous hydration.
- Serums are usually thin and absorbent, leaving a little remaining on the skin's surface. They are intended to penetrate deeply into the skin.
- To effectively layer your serum and moisturizer, first, rub the serum onto your face and neck. Then, wait for 30 to 60 seconds before applying your moisturizer on top. The reason for waiting is that you want the serum to settle before applying the cream.
- If you like to improve your skin, such as dark spots or early signs of aging, adding a targeted serum product to your daily skincare routine can help improve the appearance of your skin. And for those with aging skin, the right serum and cream combo make all the difference.
|Rose Hydrosol, Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Rosehip Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Borage Oil, Squalane Olive Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Coconut Oil Fractionated, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Bayberry Wax, Vegetable emulsifiers, Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Vitamin E.
Aloe Vera has been used for improving skin conditions as the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” A succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties, aloe vera holds many benefits for the skin. It has been used topically for thousands of years to improve skin conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 other naturally occurring nutrients, such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols.
Aloe gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant. When applied to the skin, it softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. Regular use also delays visible signs of aging, like fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.