Effective care for the delicate eye area. Serums are thin and full of active ingredients. You want to dive deep into your pores.
- The area around your eyes is delicate, sensitive, and precious. It is also most prone to fine lines, wrinkles, and crowfeet.
- Many eye care products contain chemicals that irritate and dry your skin. Chemicals may temporarily tighten, firm, and smooth, only to worsen the issue when they wear off.
- Our Anti-Aging Eye Serum is made with the best, wholesome ingredients in their purest and most potent form available to provide real nutrients and vitamins which nourish and protect your skin.
- Camellia Seed and Argan Oils are loaded with nutritive Vitamins E and A and antioxidants to fight the aging process and free radicals.
- This eye serum will nutritively diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crowfeet to give you smooth, soft, and supple skin.
- A gentle, non-irritating formula helps with wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- Cranberry Seed Oil contains Omegas 3 and 6, which absorb into the skin to moisturize and keep the skin soft and smooth.
- Meadowfoam Oil nutritively assists the skin with a barrier to lock in moisture.
- Erases the appearance of fine lines, blotches, and discolorations.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Apply to clean, damp or dry skin.
- Apply a small amount to ring the finger.
- Pat gently under the eye, beginning from the outer corner to the bridge of the nose.
- Repeat on the upper lid along the brow bone.
- Apply AM or PM as needed.
- You can apply this product in the morning or evening.
- It can be used underneath makeup, creams, or sunblock.
- Apply to the under-eye area in a tapping motion.
- Wash your face with warm water. Finish with cool water.
- A serum nourishes, improve dark circles, and fights wrinkles.
- A cream is primarily used for moisturizing and hydrating the area.
- So while the cream is meant to replenish the moisture, a serum is like added vitamins and antioxidants for the skin.
- You may want to combine your cream with a serum to address complex skincare problems like sun spots and aging.
- Creams have larger molecules than serums. This means creams usually won't penetrate the skin as deeply or quickly as a serum but will give you continuous hydration.
- Serums are usually thin and absorbent, leaving a little remaining on the skin's surface. They are intended to penetrate deeply into the skin.
- To effectively layer your serum and moisturizer, first, rub the serum onto your face and neck. Then, wait for 30 to 60 seconds before applying your moisturizer on top. The reason for waiting is that you want the serum to settle before applying the cream.
- If you like to improve your skin, such as dark spots or early signs of aging, adding a targeted serum product to your daily skincare routine can help improve the appearance of your skin. And for those with aging skin, the right serum and cream combo make all the difference.
|Borage Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Squalane Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Daikon Radish Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Camellia Oil, Avocado Fruit Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
Squalane Oil (Olive)
Olive Squalane is a highly refined pure vegetable Squalane made from Olive oil. Olive Squalane can help to replenish the natural levels of lipids lost through the normal aging process. It helps to restore a more youthful appearance and resistance to aging conditions. Squalane’s hydrating and skin-softening effects on the skin help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is rapidly absorbed without leaving an oily or greasy feeling. Squalane is a natural part of human skin and plays an important role in repairing damaged or aging skin.
Borage Oil (Borago officinalis)
Borage oil is derived from the seeds of the Borage plant, also known as the blue starflower. It is an annual herb native to the Mediterranean. Borage has one of the highest amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) of all seed oils. Borage oil can help to improve dry, flaky skin conditions dramatically. It is not only very soothing and softening to the skin but also helps to reduce the redness so often experienced with very sensitive skin. The tannins contained in Borage oil have a tightening effect on the skin, making it a valuable addition to anti-aging skin care products.
Argan Oil (Argania spinosa)
Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the Argan tree from Morocco and is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic, and numerous medicinal properties. After removing the outer layer, the kernels are toasted and then cold-pressed by hand to extract oil. Argan oil is loaded with tocopherols (natural Vitamin E) and Vitamin A, which are helpful for skin health. This natural oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic acid, which protects the skin from harmful free radicals.
Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis)
Evening Primrose is a flowering plant that has been used throughout the centuries. It is native to Mexico and some parts of Central America. Evening Primrose’s healing action results from its high gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content. This essential fatty acid is vital to cell and body functions and is not produced by the body. Diminishes the appearance of aging by strengthening and hydrating the skin's moisture barrier.
Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Oleifera)
Camellia seed oil has been recognized for centuries for its highly restorative and rejuvenating effect on the skin. Japanese Camellia seed oil is obtained by cold pressing seeds of the Camellia japonica flower without any chemical or heat refining. The oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds. This natural plant oil contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and renew skin.
I am 66 yrs old and have great skin to begin with, but it's dry and I've noticed more lines under my eyes and on my upper cheeks. I've been using it a.m. and p.m. with my moisturizer for 2 weeks and the change is amazing! My skin is smoother, more hydrated, more even-toned, and the best part is the wrinkles under my eyes and upper cheeks are drastically reduced!!! I can't wait to see what continued use will do for my skin! Great stuff for mature skin; works faster and better than the high- priced products by Lancome and Estee Lauder, which I've been using for years. You won't be disappointed.
Monica B Arlington VA
I just got this facial serum is the mail yesterday...I applied last night and instantly my face felt and looked softer. This morning my face was glowing and radiant and my makeup went on so smooth!! I have oily/combo skin and it did not make my face greasy and it smelled like orange juice! I love this product!!
Winifred F New Brunswick NJ
I have tried so many skin products from low - high end and this, by far; is the best serum ever. I used this product twice and received two compliments in one day about how great my skin looked. I hope to never be without this product. Worth every penny.
Nancy H Dacula GA
I swear this nutritive serum has radically improved my skin. I have never looked my age, which is now 53, but since using this I look younger. Recently one of my daughter's friends thought I was her sister! I am now on my second bottle. I have used more expensive products in my search for the perfect skin care but i will stay with this one!
Angela H Nazareth PA
WOW. This is the greatest serum I've ever tried. First off, it's Botanical . It's gives such a glowy, dewy appearance. Fine lines and wrinkles are disappearing and my skin tone is evening out.
Nina B Charleston SC