Stop dryness and early signs of aging, and bring back your skin's natural radiance!
- Dehydrated skin can lead to wrinkles and can magnify the signs of aging, making you appear older than you are.
- When your skin is moisturized correctly, wrinkles are less prominent because the skin is protected, hydrated, and smooth.
- Moisturizers are an essential part of skincare routines.
- Our anti-aging facial lotion hydrates and protects your skin from the harmful effects of stress and the lack of nutrients.
- It is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatories and is rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids omega-6 and-9, vitamin K, amino acids, and polyphenols.
- It can help your skin retain moisture, maintain a young appearance, and help nourish the skin's surface layers.
- It reduces early wrinkles appearance for more youthful skin.
- It minimizes dryness and supports healthy collagen production and firmness.
- It has natural antioxidants to fight aging and skin oxidation.
- Erases the appearance of fine lines, blotches, and discolorations.
- It can be used in all skin types, even acne-prone or oily skin.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Use the facial lotion daily as needed.
- It is best to apply after cleansing, showering, or bathing.
- It can be used as a daily moisturizer.
- Gently apply to the face and neck in a patting motion.
- It can be used with other serums, lotions, and creams.
- Great for hydrating dry, mature skin.
- Apply on skin that is slightly damp to lock in moisture.
- Daily sunlight combined with harsh chlorinated water and dehydration can result in a tired, dull, patchy, lifeless complexion.
- Adding a natural body wash loaded with antioxidants to your skincare routine can help to brighten and revitalize dull-looking skin.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Rose Hydrosol, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, Borage Oil, Squalane Olive Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Foraha Oil, Coconut Oil Fractionated, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable emulsifiers, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Guar Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Essential Oils of Vetiver, Neroli, Chamomile, Orange.
- Aloe Vera helps increase collagen production in the body, which further helps reduce the visible signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Collagen helps in decreasing wrinkles and helps in skin tightening. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Squalane Oil balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. It is a rich source of antioxidants and replenishing emollients, which are great for moisturizing skin.
- Jojoba Oil is an emollient. This makes an excellent face moisturizer. It is full of natural antioxidants. Jojoba oil helps balance the skin’s oils. It mimics our skin's own sebum and hydrates when our bodies stop producing it.
- Neroli Essential Oil helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making it a prime anti-aging ingredient. A lesser-known benefit of neroli is that it acts as an antiseptic, fighting bacteria that can cause breakouts and unsightly blemishes.
- Cocoa Butter is rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun's harmful UV rays. One everyday use of cocoa butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
- Foraha Oil increases collagen production. It is also known to be ultra-hydrating, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Chamomile Essential Oil the Antioxidants in chamomile can fight these free radicals. Polyphenols and phytochemicals are two powerful antioxidants in chamomile that can fight the aging process.