A night cream that works wonders on your skin while you sleep.
- We’ve all experienced the refreshed, revitalized feeling of waking after a good night’s sleep. The same applies to your skin. Like a comfy pillow, this night cream provides skin support and absorbs more deeply into your skin at night since it doesn’t conflict with any other products. This night cream provides more hydration and moisturizing than the day cream.
- This rich formula hydrates to renew your skin's appearance at night when it needs it most to diminish the appearance of wrinkles. It instantly begins to work and, over time, reduces the look of fine lines and smooth texture.
- Nutrient-rich beauty food wonders Chia, and Carrot Seed oils with the vitamin and anti-oxidant benefits of Shea butter deliver nature’s nutrients into the skin's surface quickly and effectively, fading the look of stubborn wrinkles and leaving skin younger-looking.
- This night cream improves the condition of your skin, absorbs quickly, and leaves the skin velvety- soft to the touch and visibly vibrant.
- A gentle, non-irritating formula helps with wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- Rosehip Oil has skin brightening and anti-aging properties that improve the appearance of skin tone and pigmentation.
- Mango butter is a vitamin-rich long-lasting moisturizer.
- Erases the appearance of fine lines, blotches, and discolorations.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Before bedtime, cleanse the face and the neck, including the sides of the neck.
- Thoroughly apply the Anti-Aging Night Cream to those areas.
- Cleanse and tone the skin, then gently pat this ultra-rich cream onto the skin.
- It can be combined with our other skin care products.
- It can be used daily.
- We suggest using our Gaiana Nutritive Soap as a cleanser.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Geranium Rose Hydrosol, Borage Oil, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Rosehip Oil, Daikon Radish Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Orange Peel Wax, Shea Butter, Laurel Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable emulsifiers, Panthenol, Allantoin, Jojoba Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Carrot Seed Oil, Essential Oils of Orange, Palmarosa, Sandalwood, Natural Vitamin E.
Carrot Seed Oil (Daucus carota)
The carrot seed oil has a long and marked history of its benefits. The natural healing properties of carrot seed oil were discovered thousands of years ago in ancient Greece and India. The oil is extracted from dried carrot seeds by way of steam extraction, which preserves its essential nutrients. The oil has a high level of antioxidants that may help to prevent damage and slow the aging process caused by free radicals. It is high in essential fatty acids, and phytosterols and is one of the highest natural sources of Beta Carotene, giving it the ability to rejuvenate a lackluster complexion. Carrot Seed oil is considered one of the best oils to enhance the appearance of skin by reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Chia Seed Oil (Salvia hispanica)
Once worshipped by the Aztecs as the food of the gods, Chia Seed oil is one of the richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids. The high level of Omega 3 gives it a silky soft feeling on the skin and is considered one of the best anti-wrinkle skin oils. It has been called the superfood of beauty.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis)
Aloe Vera has been used for improving skin conditions as the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” A succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties, Aloe Vera holds many benefits for the skin. It has been used topically for thousands of years to improve skin conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 other naturally occurring nutrients, such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols. Aloe gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth with regular use, it also delays visible signs of aging like fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.
Borage Oil (Borago officinalis)
Borage oil is derived from the seeds of the Borage plant, also known as the blue starflower. It is an annual herb native to the Mediterranean. Borage has one of the highest amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) of all seed oils. Borage oil can help to dramatically improve dry, flaky skin conditions. It is not only very soothing and softening to the skin but also helps to reduce the redness so often experienced with very sensitive skin. The tannins contained in Borage oil have a tightening effect on the skin, making it a valuable addition to anti-aging skin care products.
Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis)
Evening Primrose is a flowering plant that has been used throughout the centuries. It is native to Mexico and some parts of Central America. Evening Primrose’s healing action results from its high content of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). This essential fatty acid is vital to cell and body functions and is not produced by the body. Diminishes the appearance of aging by strengthening and hydrating the skin's moisture barrier.
Rose Hip Oil (Rosa rubiginosa)
The oil comes from the crushed seeds of rose hips, known as the seedpod of the flower. Rosehip oil is one of the world's most regenerative substances for the skin. It contains a special combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins, high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and retinoic acid. With skin rejuvenating properties like vitamin C and lycopene, rosehip seed oil is a safe solution to repair the skin's surface, restore elasticity and protect against factors that can lead to wrinkles and fine lines.
Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
Shea butter is an ancient ingredient used for centuries. It is expressed from the seed pits of the African butter tree. Shea butter is also called African Karité butter. It is smooth, creamy, and white in color, although the color may vary from batch to batch. It helps nourish the skin with vitamins A, E, and F. Shea butter has also been known to reduce wrinkles. It contains fatty acids, which help retain skin moisture and maintain skin elasticity.
I am 63 and work long days and my skin is dry. Nothing seemed to help. I have used this botanical aging cream for one night and one day. Beautiful! No additional moisturizer was needed. Love Love Love this! Buy it! You will NOT be sorry. My skin is gorgeous!
Jodi B Papillion NE
I could honestly use all the superlatives to describe your products that I'm presently using, but I'll simply say that these are, bar none, the BEST investment I've made in personal care and I'll be your customer for a long, long time. Thank you!
Andrea P Smithfield PA
I have aging and dry skin and wanted something for both. This is it. It feels light yet keeps my skin feeling soft and dewy all day! It dimishes fine lines, preventative, well worth the money, a tiny bit goes a long way, leaves your skin looking and feeling great, absolutely wonderful.
Sharon D Rio Linda CA
This anti aging moisturizer actuallly makes you skin feel soft and smooth and younger! I'm almost 55 years old and even the woman that does my facials asked me what I've been using there is such a change. Love it.
Florina M Westport CT
I LOVE this botanical night cream. I've been using this for a week now and my skin looks amazing. This night cream dimishes fine lines, preventative, gives you a beautiful glow, won't clog pores, and a tiny bit goes a long way and my skin is soft and glowing.
Krystal D Suitland MD
This miracle "dream cream" or night cream leaves my face silky smooth, even toned and absolutely glowing - I cannot live without it! The texture and scent of it is amazing and your skin will love it. It is really a fabulous aging cream and compliments perfectly.
Sylvia H Brooklyn NY
I love love love this night wrinkle cream. After using the cream just once, I noticed a difference and had to order more. It feels so good going on. I am honestly amazed when I look in the mirror and see how bright and dewy my skin looks now. It really makes me feel younger!
Shana M McDonough GA
This REALLY works. I've used this night cream for about a month on my face, neck and decollete and see real results. My face is glowy and red areas appear to be fading. My decollete has been red and splotchy the past couple of years (I'm entering my 40's now). I'm amazed. I try a lot of pricey and botanical products hoping for results. This is the fastest and most impressive I've experienced. Thank you!!!
Patricia F Bellevue WA
If you are looking for an anit-aging aging that WORKS, this is IT!! I started noticing a difference right away my face seemed brighter and younger. I have never had such good results from any other product and i use estee lauder and lancome skincare products. This is a MUST HAVE and NOT TO BE WITHOUT item on my beauty list.
Beverly G San Jose CA