Use when experiencing early-stage male or female baldness and alopecia. Great for receding hair lines and ponytail areas.
- Bald spots can result from harsh chemicals, hair styling methods, allergic reactions, hair color, relaxers, medications, stress, or health and diet conditions.
- Often hair follicles go dormant to try to recover from the damage.
- The bald spots may not be permanent. If you do not cause further damage and begin to nurture your follicles, they can recover and become healthy.
- Our hair loss bald spot cream treatment is a hair accelerator that feeds follicles and helps remove obstacles that impede hair from being its healthiest.
- It is a hair loss vitamin formula that will rejuvenate your hair into the growth phase.
- Bald spots may be an indication that your scalp is under stress.
- This natural formula for bald spots puts nutrients and vitamins at the source of stress.
- Gently soothes and aids hair growth by improving the health of your scalp.
- Use if you have alopecia, baldness, thinning hair, and hair loss.
- Scalp and follicles have a chance to improve.
- It supports a healthy scalp and the regrowth of new hair.
- It reduces the effect of DHT on hair follicles.
- It strengthens hair follicles, improves scalp circulation, and increases hair density.
- It provides a protective layer to the hair and scalp that prevents dryness, reduces fizziness, and boosts shine.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Dab a small amount of the cream on one finger and massage it throughout the affected area.
- Use it as a leave-in cream.
- Do not rinse out.
- Condition and style as usual.
- A minimal amount will go a long way.
- It can be used up to two to three times a day. A small amount should be applied to the area.
- We suggest our Vinegar Nutritive Rinse Cleanser along with this product. This vinegar will help remove buildup that may accumulate on the scalp. Once the scalp is cleansed and free of buildup, the product will be able to penetrate the scalp and become more effective.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Tucuma Butter, Chia Seed Oil, Foraha Oil, Karanja Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Nettle Root Extract, Shea Butter, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil Fractionated, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Vegetable emulsifiers, Essential Oils of Patchouli, Carrot Seed Oil, Clary Sage, Orange, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Herbal Extracts of Plantain, Olive Leaf, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Jojoba Protein, Natural Vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera Extract has antibacterial and antifungal activities. Aloe can help the scalp by calming it and balancing the pH level of the scalp while cleansing the pores. Native American nations have used jojoba oil traditionally for centuries to promote healthy hair. Nettle Root Extract has been used since ancient times as a hair treatment, growth stimulant, and to help restore hair follicles. It inhibits the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which can be a factor responsible for baldness.
- Tucuma Butter is cold pressed from the seed of the native Tucuma palm tree. It is rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 and is reportedly rich in vitamin A. It's butter that performs more like an active, delivering true healing and benefits to the skin and hair follicles as it improves the skin's moisture. It has high levels of anti-oxidant activity and protection.
- Foraha Oil is also known for its remarkable healing power. It has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties. It contains a unique fatty acid called halophilic acid, an antibacterial and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent that repairs the hair strand and promotes new hair growth.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil is mineral and vitamin-rich. It contains high quantities of magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus and is also a source of iron, copper, vitamin K, protein, and zinc. It can block the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Less DHT should mean less hair follicle fallout or hair loss.
- Vitamin E works as an antioxidant, which means it will work as a protection against any damage that has harmed the follicles previously and will encourage strengthened hair.
- Jojoba Oil, just like Vitamin E, works as an antioxidant. Besides having similar benefits as Vitamin E, the difference is that it also protects from breakage and split ends while working as a moisturizer to smooth out any roughness.
- Orange Peel Oil conditions and provides shine to your hair.
- Shea Butter is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that may assist the scalp in regrowing hair.
- Chia Seed Oil has zinc that is thought to help stimulate healthy hair.
- Foraha Oil is considered to be one of the most active of all plant oils. It is well known for its healing properties, which are great for skin care.