Stop Bacteria and Dead Cell That Can Cause Whiteheads, Blackheads, and other Types of Acne
- Dead skin cells can play a significant role in the development of acne, particularly if you also have oily skin.
- Acne forms when sebum and dead skin cells mix and build up inside your hair follicles or pores.
- This blocks the hair follicle, causing acne to develop.
- When bacteria become trapped inside a hair follicle clogged with sebum and dead skin cells, it can develop into an inflamed, painful acne lesion.
- Using our acne face and body to wash away dead skin cells, you can improve your skin’s look and texture and reduce your risk of experiencing acne breakouts. It naturally fights blemishes and breakouts.
- Our natural acne face/body wash is made with skin-soothing Aloe Vera and bacteria-fighting Foraha, Karanja, and Sea Buckthorn that gently help with blemishes and reduce redness and irritation caused by acne.
- This extra-gentle formula removes dirt and oil without harsh ingredients that can dry or irritate your skin.
- Anti-bacterial ingredients are made by nature.
- Natural body acne products are made fresh in the USA.
- No Benzoyl Peroxide, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance.
- Soothe red, inflamed, or itchy skin, which helps protect sensitive skin.
- Naturally helps restore skin hydration and moisture levels with long-lasting moisture.
- Tea Tree and Manuka essential oils, Rice Protein and Vitamin B5 enhance this natural acne wash.
- Look great and feel better with healthy, radiant, clearer skin.
- It helps to clear breakouts and reduces redness with natural ingredients.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Use daily in the shower or bath.
- For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts.
- Wet skin first, then apply Clear Face and Body Wash throughout it and leave it on for 30 seconds to one minute.
- Rinse, and wash entirely with warm water.
- Use this body wash where there are blemishes to prevent dryness.
- Moisturize the skin with our Nutritive Body Lotion. For the face, use our Clear Facial Day Cream.
- Also, look at our Anti-Bacterial Body Clear Treatment to accelerate the results for clearer, brighter skin.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Foraha Oil, Karanja Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Andiroba Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural cleansers, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Manuka Essential Oil, Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Rice Protein, Chitosan, Glyceryl Caprylate, Allantoin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tangerine Essential Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Gum, Panthenol Vitamin B5.