It deepens your color-treated hair and leaves it looking lustrous and full of life.
- Hydration is one of the most essential factors in helping your Color-Treated Hair look its best for the long haul.
- Color-Treated Hair tends to be fragile, dry, dull, and lifeless. This makes it quickly weakened, with increased breakage and damage.
- By giving your Color-Treated Hair an added moisture boost, you can help ensure it has the hydration it needs to stand up to the chemical process.
- This conditioner not only helps to preserve the vibrancy and shine of your fresh color, but it also is typically much more hydrating and can help to maintain moisture in your hair.
- Imagine your hair absorbing the richness of Avocado oil that moisturizes to provide added elasticity with Pomegranate Seed oil to help repair dry, damaged hair. Together they transform it into sparkling silky and shiny hair.
- Our nutrient-rich conditioner for Color-Treated Hair delivers vitamins, proteins, and minerals to strengthen and prevent breakage, thicken and encourage healthy-looking hair growth.
- It penetrates deep into hair fibers to deliver rich, long-lasting moisture without weighing hair down. Protects against dryness while locking moisture to keep your hair radiant, silky soft, and healthy.
- No dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Protects against dullness and fading.
- Keeps hair soft, smooth and manageable.
- Restores moisture and keeps color vibrant.
- Provides weightless nourishment for colored hair.
- Restores moisture while keeping the color vibrant.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Apply an adequate conditioner for color-treated hair from the mid-shaft to ends first, like you're making a ponytail on wet, shampooed hair.
- Work anything that's left through roots and the crown.
- Run a wide-tooth comb from roots to ends to detangle the hair.
- This method is the safest way to de-tangle hair without causing breakage.
- Leave in for 2-3 minutes for the best saturation. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Conditioning may not be required each day.
- Protect your color by rinsing your hair with cool/cold water. This method can also give you shinier locks.
- Try to use less heat on your hair. When applying heat to the hair, it can potentially damage hair and lessen the vibrancy of your hair color.
- Avoid rinsing with hot water. Instead, rinse with the most excellent water temperature you can endure.
- Comb hair with a wide tooth comb while the conditioner is in. It is much better when hair has conditioner in it.
- Do not brush wet hair. This can cause breakage.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Cherry Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, Daikon Radish Seed Oil, Jojoba Protein, Coconut Oil, Vegetable emulsifier, Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Olive Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Guar Gum, Orange Wax, Citric Acid, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
- Sweet Almond Oil is obtained by pressing sweet almonds. It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E. It is non-greasy and light. Vitamin E for hair health is well known, and almond oil, with its high levels in this vitamin, can significantly help for hair growth and hair conditioning.
- Camellia Seed Oil contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and rejuvenate the hair and skin. The oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds. For centuries it’s been used as a traditional hair conditioner. It helps prevent hair breakage and is quickly absorbed into the hair without making it greasy. It can soothe dry scalps with moisture that is light and easily absorbed.
- Cupuacu Butter is creamy, emollient, and helpful for dry and damaged hair, promoting deep, long-lasting hydration. Cupuacu butter has been shown to offer broad spectrum UV protection, and it is a beautiful ingredient in any formulation requiring protection against sun damage. It adds luster and shine to hair while replenishing moisture.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil helps manage brittleness, tangles, dullness, and frizz, promoting a silky-smooth texture and vivacious sheen. The highly stable nature of Meadowfoam seed oil makes it an even more attractive ingredient in hair care products.