Help Protect and Prolong Color-Treated Hair and Keep It Looking Fabulous!
- Because coloring and dye make hair more porous, which causes it to absorb and release moisture more easily, this can cause a loss of color molecules every time your hair gets wet.
- Our color-safe shampoo is critical to preserving your color while nourishing your tresses and keeping your scalp healthy.
- With our natural shampoo, you can keep your color-treated hair looking shiny, vibrant, and with much moisture.
- This shampoo prevents water from washing away your vibrant color and retains those natural oils that help condition your color-treated hair.
- It is sulfate-free and doesn't strip color from hair, Sulfates contain salt, which strips away moisture, and moisture loss is one of the leading causes of color fading.
- What you put on your hair will make a difference in the longevity of the color and the long-term health of your hair. Dyed hair requires special attention.
- Our color-care-protecting products can help prolong the color and add shine, volume, and luster.
- Naturally, pH is balanced to protect your hair and scalp.
- Enhanced with Pro-Vitamin B5 to strengthen and repair your hair.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth.
- It provides vitamins to feed, hydrate, restore, and maintain your hair.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicone, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake well before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage the Shampoo into your hair.
- Lather and leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes so that the active ingredients have time to work.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, use at least twice weekly and follow with Color-Care Conditioner.
- Shampoo twice or thrice per week and never more than every other day. This will help your color last longer and help maintain health in your colored hair.
- To preserve moisture, seal hair with your favorite oil.
- Deep conditioning is essential for maintaining moisture in the hair. Try deep conditioning either once weekly or biweekly.
- Try to limit shampooing to once or twice a week.
- Check out our Leave-In Conditioner or Nutritive Hair Detangler for shinier, softer hair.
Did you know that rinsing your hair with bottled water is best? Most water has hard minerals that accumulate on your freshly washed and clean hair. Using pure bottled water helps your hair be the best it can be.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Apricot Kernel Oil, Papaya Fruit Extract, Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Rice Protein, Coconut Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Cherry Kernel Oil, Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil, Natural cleansers, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Cellulose, Juniper Berry Essential Oil, Guar Gum, Vegetable Glycerin, Amyris Bark Essential Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Lavender Essential Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Citric Acid, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
- Apricot Kernel Oil contains linoleic, oleic, and omega-9 fatty acids and is an excellent emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and smother. It seals in moisture and absorbs small amounts of water from the air's humidity to help maintain that barrier of hydration.
- Papaya Extract is enriched with enzymes of papain, chymopapain, and vitamins A and C with antioxidant characteristics; papaya extracts to nurture and condition dull, damaged hair. Using papaya for hair nourishes the scalp and strands, leaving the hair feeling soft and hydrated.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil for hair may stimulate hair growth, cleanse your hair of dirt and oil, and add that extra shine to your hair.