Conditions & Soothes for Softer, Healthier-Looking Cuticles
- This Cuticle & Nail Serum is specially formulated to nourish, protect and strengthen nails and cuticles with a unique blend of antioxidant and antibacterial ingredients.
- Super plant oils, Sea Buckthorn, Kukui Nut, and more are rich in vitamins and nutrients to help refresh and restore your cuticles.
- Jojoba, Castor, and Manuka oils help soften, soothe, and protect as the formula absorbs quickly.
- Pure Vitamin E moisturizes and replenishes nails and cuticles, brimming with health.
- Our nutritive serum will make your nails and cuticles resilient, softer, and healthier.
- Gentle, non-irritating cuticle formula.
- Moisturizes, restores, and softens dry, cracked cuticles.
- Fast, deep absorption improves cuticles and nails, rescuing skin from dryness.
- Non-greasy and absorbs quickly into your cuticles to begin working.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Apply one drop onto the cuticles and massage into the nail and cuticle until absorbed.
- Massage into and around nails daily and nightly as needed.
- For all skin types.
- Apply this oil to the skin daily to encourage cuticles and nails' health.
- Moisturize your hands with our Hand Lotion.
- Use an orange stick to maintain your cuticles.
Macadamia Nut Oil, Borage Seed Oil, Immortelle Extract, Jojoba Oil, Licorice Root Extract, Rosehip Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Bilberry Extract, Carrot Seed Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Vitamin E.
Avocado Oil (Persea americana)
Avocado oil comes from the fruit avocado, an intense penetrating oil. Avocado is a versatile moisturizer. It contains essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins A, D, E, and B6, magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids, folic acid, and potassium, the youth mineral which nourishes your skin. Avocado oil has high levels of plant sterolins are well known for rejuvenating skin and reducing signs of aging.
Hazelnut Oil (Corylus avellana)
Ancient Greek and Chinese manuscripts dating back thousands of years reveal that hazelnuts were considered a sacred food. Hazelnut oil is made from cold-pressed hazelnuts. Hazelnut oil leaves a luxurious, silky feel on the skin, and is very easily absorbed, leaving no oily residue. It also contains nutritive Vitamins E, B and minerals. Vitamin E protects the cells from damage by free radicals by neutralizing them. It is thought to help produce new elastin and collagen fibers.
Peach Kernel Oil (Amygdalus Persica)
Obtained from the dried kernel of the Peach, Peach Kernel oil is rich in vitamins A and E with fatty acids that provide high antioxidant properties, which promote the skin's nutritive suppleness and protect it from environmental damage. It is a light, penetrating oil that enhances skin elasticity and has a soft and smooth quality on the skin. Peach kernel oil's soothing, emollient nature provides excellent moisture for dry, flaky, or sensitive skin.
Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites molucanna)
Kukui Nut oil is native to several islands, including the Hawaiian Islands, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The oil extracted from the Kukui Nut oil is clear, with light gold color, and thin. It contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are beneficial in keeping the skin hydrated and smooth. It is said to be anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant rich with anti-bacterial properties.
Walnut Oil (Juglans regia)
Walnuts are considered to be an herb in Traditional Chinese medicine. Walnut oil is extracted from the meat of the dried nut. It is prized for its quick drying and penetrating qualities. Walnut oil, just like walnuts, has many benefits. Walnut oil is an excellent emollient with moisturizing properties for dry, chapped, or irritated skin. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins B-1, B-2, and B-3, Vitamin E, and niacin. Walnut oil contains linoleic acid, which is good for dry skin and does not clog pores.