It is made with over 25 of nature’s best ingredients that work to leave your hair and scalp clean, beautiful, and flake-free
- Our Dandruff Vinegar Rinse Cleanser removes loose flakes and clears hair and scalp of dandruff or scales.
- It leaves your hair and scalp clean, fresh, and dandruff free.
- Quickly and naturally remove dead skin, oil, wax, styling products, and other build-up from your scalp and hair.
- This cleanser also helps remove debris from follicles, promoting healthier hair.
- Antibacterial ingredients such as Oregano, Manuka, and Rosemary inhibit fungi and help keep your hair flake-free.
- Plus, this vinegar is full of vitamins and minerals with alpha hydroxy acids that help to balance the pH levels of your scalp, which is essential to maintaining optimum scalp health.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate your ears and face red and itchy.
- Stop white or yellow skin flakes.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Use every fifteen days or as needed to remove build-up and to maintain the health of your scalp.
- Shake well.
- After shampooing your hair, apply an adequate amount to your hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently.
- Next, massage from your roots to your hair tips.
- Leave the rinse for one to three minutes, then rinse well with warm water.
- Follow with Dandruff Clear Scalp Conditioner and style as usual.
- This should be the first product to use when you have dry hair problems, as it deep cleanses toxins away from follicles and encourages responsive, hydrated hair.
- Use this vinegar cleanser before applying your oil treatments. It will allow your treatments to penetrate the scalp better and become more effective.
- Use once every two weeks to cleanse the scalp. If used more often, it could dry hair out. Please use a conditioner after using this product.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Guava Leaf Extract, Banaba Leaf Extract, Nettle Root Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Comfrey Root Extract, Plantain Extract, Avocado Fruit Oil, Horsetail Extract, Rosemary Extract, Essential Oils of Tea Tree, Manuka, Peppermint, Sweet Orange Blossom, Lavender, Sandalwood, Atlas Cedarwood, Lemon, Burdock Root Extract, Sage Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract.
- Apple Cider Vinegar can inhibit bacteria, mold, and germs, yet it is environmentally safe. It contains valuable enzymes, organic acids, and vitamins. Its natural acidity discourages build-up on the scalp and adjusts skin pH when applied topically. The acidity of apple cider vinegar changes the pH of your scalp, so it’s not an ideal environment for yeast that can cause dandruff to grow. Vinegar has been used for decades to help with dandruff.
- Aloe Vera has been used for improving skin conditions as the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” A succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties, aloe vera holds many benefits for the skin. It has been used topically for thousands of years to improve skin conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols. Aloe gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and, when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Guava Leaf Extract can be used on damaged skin, acne, inflammations, irritation, and itching. It is beneficial for fading blemishes and clearing dandruff. This leaf can be used on the skin, scalp, and hair. These leaves contain several beneficial substances, including antioxidants like vitamins A, C, B, and K, Beta carotene, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and flavonoids such as quercetin. Guava leaves contain potent antibacterial compounds that work well for skin and scalp infections. It may help with inflammation and itching from dandruff.
- Banaba Extract has therapeutic properties. It contains a compound known as Corosolic acid, which is reputed for topical use to reduce the skin's lipid content.
- Comfrey Root Extract can provide natural healing properties for all different ailments because of its high allantoin and other substances that reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy.
- Oregano Essential Oil grows about 24 inches tall with small grayish leaves that are slightly furry to the touch. Its flowers are pink, light purple, or white in color. The carvacrol present in oregano inhibits the growth of bacteria. It has helped oregano oil become one of nature's most potent anti-bacterial oils to help with skin conditions such as dandruff.