Instantly soothes and nourishes for quick relief from dryness-dandruff!
- Instantly soothes and nourishes for quick relief from dryness with this deep, long-lasting vitamin-enriched formula for dry scalps.
- Free of mineral oil, silicones, and petroleum that create a residue on your scalp and may lead to undesired scalp problems such as dandruff, odor, or hair loss.
- Formulated with refreshing and potent Manuka, Ylang Ylang, and Sage essential oils with herbal extracts of Horsetail and Nettle that help bring balance and relief to dry scalps.
- Karanja oil and Shea butter quickly refresh and moisturizes dry scalps without being greasy or heavy.
- It helps relieve dry scalp, leaving it feeling calm and refreshed. Nature’s most decadent butter and oils moisturize to control dryness.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate dandruff, soreness, and hair loss.
- Stop white or yellow skin flakes.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Place a small amount in your palms and rub your hands together.
- Apply sparingly to the scalp and hair.
- Use daily as desired.
- Use moisturizing conditioners if you have dry hair. It will infuse moisture into the hair and maintain its health.
- Apply hot oil treatments to hair to improve softness and manageability.
- Be delicate with your hair. Comb and brush hair cautiously and use heat appliances infrequently, as they can cause damage.
- If you have fine or thin hair, apply a small amount from the midshaft to the ends. Avoid the roots.
- Use a leave-in conditioner to moisturize and soften hair. This will prevent breakage and further damage.
Shea Butter, Karanja Oil, Kokum Butter, Illipe Butter, Nettle Root Extract, Mowrah Butter, Jojoba Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vegetable Emulsifier, Essential Oils of Manuka, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange, Sage, Chamomile Extract, Horsetail Root Extract, Marigold Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Cucumber Peel Extract, Vitamin E.
- Shea Butter helps nourish hair with vitamins A, E, and F. Shea butter has also been known to repair damaged hair. It contains fatty acids which help in retaining hair and skin moisture.
- Karanja Oil is used for its antiseptic properties and as a skin moisturizer. Its anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent addition to dry, itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Aloe Vera has been used for improving skin conditions as the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” A succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties, aloe vera holds many benefits for the skin. It has been used topically for thousands of years to improve skin conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols. Aloe gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and, when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Cupuacu Butter is helpful for dry and damaged skin, promoting deep, long-lasting hydration. Cupuacu butter has been shown to offer broad-spectrum UV protection, and it is a beautiful ingredient in any formulation requiring protection against dryness. It adds luster and shines to lips while replenishing moisture.
- Jojoba Oil is excellent anti-bacterial properties. Jojoba oil closely resembles human natural skin oils. For use with acne, it is theorized that applying jojoba to the skin can trick the skin into thinking it produces enough oil, thus balancing oil production. Jojoba oil is non-comedogenic and is rich in Vitamin E.
- Carrot Seed Oil has a high level of antioxidants that may help to prevent damage and slow the aging process caused by free radicals. It is high in essential fatty acids and phytosterols and is one of the highest natural sources of Beta Carotene.