Soothe dryness and stop burning, itching, and flaking in minutes with just a few sprays!
- This soothing scalp oil relaxes, moisturizes, and restores balance, providing a breathable, nutrient-rich barrier of protection to support your scalp and control dryness.
- Andiroba and Foraha oils help relieve tightness, reducing itching and flaking, as Sea Buckthorn, the super-rich wonder fruit, provides antioxidants to nourish and restore your scalp from dryness.
- Our Dry Scalp Treatment provides fast, soothing, moisturizing relief for skin types.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate dandruff, soreness, and hair loss.
- Stop white or yellow skin flakes.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Apply a small amount daily to your scalp and gently massage it.
- This treatment can be used as a leave-in serum.
- It may be used together with any of our other products.
- You can mix and match products to work for your hair type and texture.
- This product can be applied with other products and used as a leave oil.
- Be delicate with your hair. Comb and brush hair cautiously and use heat appliances infrequently, as they can cause damage.
- If you have fine or thin hair, apply a small amount to the scalp to prevent greasiness.
- You can seal your ends with your favorite butter or oils to keep moisture in the hair.
|Andiroba Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Borage Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Sunflower Seed Extract, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Green Tea Extract, Echinacea Extract, Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Geranium, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Vitamin E
- Enriched with potent and soothing Vitamin E, which is quickly absorbed.
- From the Rainforest, Andiroba Oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids, is well known in Brazil, and is used to improve skin conditions.
- Foraha Oil has been used for centuries in Asia for its remarkable properties.
- Avocado Oil works well for moisturizing dry, brittle, and damaged hair.
- Jojoba Oil is excellent as a scalp moisturizer and scalp cleanser and controls dandruff.