Diminish Dark Spots and Discoloration with Spot Fading
- Do you have dark spots, spots from acne or sun damage, hyperpigmentation, or uneven facial skin?
- Or stretch marks, cellulite, skin discoloration, and unevenness that you want to be diminished?
- Whatever the reason, whether an uneven skin tone that you're looking to lighten or your complexion needs an even-toned overhaul, this can help bring your skin back into balance and create a more radiant, healthy, youthful look.
- Our treatment works by fading the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots, and discoloration all over the body and face, especially on problem areas such as knees, elbows, and feet.
- You won’t find an unpronounceable ingredient or chemical name in this treatment, assuring you of only the most potent nutritive formula to improve the condition of your skin, leaving you with a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Vitamin-rich natural goodness from Kukui, Hazelnut, Apricots, and more will help replenish your skin for a more vibrant, healthy appearance.
- Fades spots, renews, evens skin tone, and hydrates for healthy-looking and beautiful skin.
- Now it's quick and easy to get a youthful-looking, more even-toned complexion!
- Hydrates to fight the appearance of dark spots, acne spots, fine lines, and wrinkles to leave you with a healthy-looking, even skin tone.
- Firms and moisturizes for softer, smoother skin.
- Erases the appearance of fine lines, blotches, and discolorations.
- For a more radiant, healthier glow with enhanced skin tone.
- The gentle, non-irritating formula reduces dark marks, skin discoloration, dark patches, and spots.
- The gentle, non-irritating formula helps with wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Apply all over the body or on specific areas you wish to target.
- Use clean, damp skin after showering or bathing for even better results.
- Reapply as necessary.
- Applying it to damp skin will lock in moisture.
- You can also use this product underneath your sunscreen or body lotion.
- For an excellent body cleanser, we suggest checking out our Daily Moisturizing Body Wash.
Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Americana(Avocado), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Amygdalus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
- Avocado Oil (Persea Americana) Avocado oil comes from the fruit avocado, an extremely deep penetrating oil. Avocado is a versatile moisturizer. It contains essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins A, D, E, and B6, magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids, and folic acid, as well as potassium, known as the youth mineral, which nourishes your skin. Avocado oil has high levels of plant sterolins are well known for rejuvenating skin and reducing signs of aging.
- Hazelnut Oil (Corylus avellana) Ancient Greek and Chinese manuscripts dating back thousands of years reveal that hazelnuts were considered a sacred food. Hazelnut oil is made from cold-pressed hazelnuts. Hazelnut oil leaves a luxurious, silky feel on the skin, and it is very easily absorbed, leaving no oily residue. It also contains nutritive Vitamins E and B and minerals. Vitamin E protects the cells from damage by free radicals by neutralizing them. It is thought to help produce new elastin and collagen fibers.
- Peach Kernel Oil (Amygdalus Persica) Obtained from the dried kernel of the Peach, Peach Kernel oil is rich in vitamins A and E with fatty acids that provide high antioxidant properties, which promote the skin's nutritive suppleness and protect it from environmental damage. It is a light, penetrating oil that enhances skin elasticity and has a soft and smooth quality on the skin. Peach kernel oil's soothing, emollient nature provides excellent moisture for dry, flaky, or sensitive skin.
- Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites molucanna) Kukui Nut oil is native to several islands, including the Hawaiian Islands, as well as Malaysia and Indonesia. The oil extracted from the Kukui Nut oil is clear, with light gold color, and thin. It contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are beneficial in keeping the skin hydrated and smooth. It is said to be anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant rich with anti-bacterial properties.
- Walnut Oil (Juglans regia) Walnuts are considered to be an herb in Traditional Chinese medicine. Walnut oil is extracted from the meat of the dried nut. It is prized for its quick drying and penetrating qualities. Walnut oil, just like walnuts, has many benefits. Walnut oil is an excellent emollient with moisturizing properties for dry, chapped, or irritated skin. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins B-1, B-2, and B-3, Vitamin E, and niacin. Walnut oil contains linoleic acid, which is good for dry skin and does not clog pores.