Silky, Lightweight, and Easily Absorbed!
- In just days, you will begin to see dull, dry skin transform into skin that beams with healthy radiance and silky softness.
- Let this luxurious facial cream illuminate your skin with a sheen that charms.
- More than just coating the top layer, it penetrates to hydrate, heal and soothe.
- Made with nature's lush moisturizing butter of Shea and Mango, that helps repair, soften, and renew skin.
- Only natural nutrient-rich plant butter and oils can break the cycle of dry skin.
- Chia Seed Oil strengthens and repairs skin for a refreshed and youthful appearance. .
- Aloe Vera moisturizes and nourishes dry skin to soften and smooth.
- Firms and moisturizes for softer, smoother, and more velvetier skin.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Artificial Fragrance, No Artificial Color.
- Made in the USA
- Apply all over the face, ideally to just-bathed, barely dry, and damp skin to seal in moisture.
- Use on the skin in the morning and evening.
- Gently pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Shea Butter, Chia Seed Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Bayberry Fruit Wax, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vegetable emulsifiers, Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Pomegranate Seed Oil.
- Chia Seed Oil (Salvia Hispanica) Once worshipped by the Aztecs as the food of the gods, Chia Seed oil is one of the richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids. The high level of Omega 3 gives it a silky soft feeling on the skin and is considered one of the best anti-wrinkle skin oils. It has been called the superfood of beauty.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil (Rubus idaeus) Red Raspberry Seed oil is cold pressed, highly moisturizing, and emollient. It is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. It is a deeply nourishing, softening, emollient providing protection and moisture for the skin. Red Raspberry Seed oil is unique because it contains high levels of Vitamin E in the form of alpha-tocopherol and gamma-tocopherol, which are the most active form of Vitamin E to protect the skin.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) Shea butter is an ancient ingredient used for centuries. It is expressed from the seed pits of the African butter tree. Shea butter is also called African Karité butter. It is smooth, creamy, and white in color, although the color may vary from batch to batch. It helps nourish the skin with vitamins A, E, and F. Shea butter has also been known to reduce wrinkles. It contains fatty acids which help retain skin moisture and maintain skin elasticity.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophae Rhamnoides) Superfruit, Sea Buckthorn is a hardy, cold-climate plant originating from the mountains of China and Russia. It produces berries that are loaded with Vitamin C, E, folate, carotenoids, flavonoids, and fatty acids. Sea Buckthorn oil is a source of herbal medicines, vitamins, and nutrients recognized around the world. The oil is extracted from the seeds or the pulp of the fruit, both of which are extremely high in fatty acids. It is known as a super fruit for its wonderful healing properties. The numerous benefits of Sea Buckthorn oil have caused it to be used as one of the basic ingredients of traditional folk medicine throughout time.
- Avocado Fruit Oil ( Persea Americana ) This unrefined green oil is from the first pressing of the fruit. It contains protein, amino acids, vitamins A, D & E, and potassium and sulfur. Easily absorbed into the skin, this is a highly fragrant oil. Persea gratissima Avocado oil nourishes and restores dry, dehydrated, and mature skin. It is a rich, heavy oil that is best blended with other carrier oils. Skin problems, especially eczema, and psoriasis, respond to its high content of vitamins A and E. This is a highly therapeutic oil that is rich in vitamins A, B1, and B2, vitamins D and E, protein, pantothenic acid, and fatty acids.