Restore Your Skin's Moisture Balance
- If you have dry, dull skin, go for this toner that has moisturizing properties to ensure your skin stays hydrated at all times and, hence, stays healthy.
- It closes pores and tightens cell gaps after cleansing, reducing the penetration of impurities and environmental contaminants into the skin. It protects and removes chlorine and minerals present in tap water.
- It restores your skin's pH balance. Dry skin loses faster its natural ph. When this happens, your skin needs to work overtime to return to its normal levels; our toner helps restore this balance quickly.
- Our dry skin toner helps normalize the moisture level of your skin and promotes comfort, radiance, and freshness. It gently sweeps away the last traces of dirt and makeup while revitalizing skin before moisturizing.
- Gentle toner formula hydrates dry skin.
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed, balanced, and soothed.
- It provides nutritive antioxidant protection while restoring and refreshing skin.
- It helps prepare your skin to maximize the benefits of your moisturizer.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, and no artificial fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA
- Shake well before use.
- Apply with a cotton ball or soft pad to cleanse, soften, refresh, and moisturize skin.
- Use it anytime throughout the day as a softening refresher.
- Do not rinse.
- Use daily.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- Apply this toner after you have washed and rinsed your skin.
- Allow toner to air dry.
- Use your favorite moisturizer. We suggest using our Facial Lotion.
|Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Helichrysum Hydrosol, Chamomile Roman Hydrosol, Green Tea Extract, Cucumber Extract, Geranium Rose Hydrosol, Lavender Hydrosol, Rosehip Extract, Geranium Essential Oil, Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Vegetable Glycerin, Grapefruit Seed Extract.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Aloe Vera has been used topically for thousands of years to treat skin infections, burns, and numerous other skin conditions. Aloe Vera’s use can be traced back 6,000 years to early Egypt. Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 other naturally occurring nutrients, such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols.
- Rosehip Oil (Rosa Rubiginosa) The oil comes from the crushed seeds of rose hips, known as the seedpod of the flower. Rosehip oil is one of the world's most regenerative substances for the skin. It contains a special combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins that are rich in vitamin C, high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. It is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Cucumber Extract (Cucumis sativus ) Cucumber is rich in vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. In addition, cucumber offers a natural source of fresh antioxidants. Cucumber extract can be used to help impart softer skin. It also acts as a skin toner and can be used an astringent. Revitalize stressed and tired skin, leaving it calm, cool, and radiant.
- Rose Flower Hydrosol (Rosa damascene) Rose water is the hydrosol portion of the distillate of rose petals. It has been known for hundreds of years as a wonderful toner for the skin. It has an excellent hydrating effect and can act as a natural moisturizer for dry skin. It acts as an excellent toner and maintains the oil balance of the skin. It has mild astringent properties with cleansing properties.
- Rose Geranium Hydrosol (Pelargonium graveolens) It is distilled from the common flowering Rose Geranium. It is slightly astringent and helps to restore balance to the skin. It is a wonderful hydrosol for all skin types. It is a humectant, balancing and helps keep dry skin hydrated while balancing oily skin. It is anti-inflammatory and cooling, which makes it great for irritations and damaged skin.
- Chamomile Flower Hydrosol (Anthemis nobilis) Chamomile Roman Hydrosol has a fresh floral fragrance very similar to the actual flowering plant. It is one of the most gentle of all the hydrosols. Well known for its refreshing and soothing effect on the skin.
- I just wanted to let you know your products are the only thing that has EVER cleared my skin up so fast i just started this on Monday it is now thursday and my face is clearer then its ever been before everything i have ever tried never did what your products did proactive, anitbotics, doctors creams all that stuff did nothingi really love your manuka oil it helps a lot i use it everynight i just wish you would make your soaps bigger because theyre so small its probably not going to last to longbut i just wanted to say thank you and i will be a recurring customer!!
Danika B San Francisco CA
- I love your products! I find that they do what they say- very effective and I'm a very satisfied customer. After struggling 6 years with acne, I started to give up on ever seeing my face clear. But, I have just started using the JustNatural acne products and the results are amazing! The day cream, spot treatment and soap are the only things that have ever worked for me. Thank you for making me feel confident again!Nor walk!
Ted G Nor walk CT
- This is a great toner. It smells nice and moisturizing. I don't expect it to perform miracles, but if you like using toner this would be the one to us. I use it throughout the day to hydrate and balance my face and it works.
Caitlin E Eugene OR
- I dont usually leave reviews but I had to for this dry skin toner. I've been using this toner with the Nutritive Facial Lotion. It makes my skin dewy and hydrated on the driest of days.
Page G Mesa AZ
- This toner does pretty well in hydrating my skin. I'm still testing it out to see how well it cleanses my skin. So far so good.
Ryan U Brandon FL