It contains effective natural ingredients to combat dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- You’ll want to use our natural soap on your face for many reasons.
- Our nutritive soap focuses on various ingredients that come from natural sources and are not synthetically derived.
- It is made using natural ingredients rather than synthetic ones that can harm the skin.
- It can gently loosen dirt, oil, and make-up residues more effectively, so any anti-aging product you slather on afterward can penetrate instead of being blocked by anything left behind in your pores.
- It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, abundant vitamins C and E, and beta-carotene, which the body converts to vitamin A.
- It speeds the skin healing process, builds collagen, improves skin elasticity, calms sunburn, and is often used to treat skin conditions.
- Our Nutritive Giana Soap can heal, nourishes, and strengthen while regulating pH and helping to diminish wrinkles, fine lines, and scars.
- Avoiding harsh surfactants like sulfates prevents disrupting your natural skin protection.
- Perfect for mature skin and is fragrance-free with no added scents or colors.
- It is made with natural anti-aging skin ingredients.
- It makes your skin appear smoother and more elastic.
- It contains effective ingredients to help combat dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- It can be used in all skin types, even acne-prone or oily skin.
- No harsh cleanser like sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium Laureth sulfate.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Wash your face in the morning and night to remove all the excess dirt, oil, and makeup.
- This leaves your skin refreshed and ready to absorb the rest of your product's ingredients for the night.
- After washing, soap should be allowed to air dry.
- Do not let the soap sit in the water.
- Keep it in a dish and allow it to dry after each use.
- This will keep your soap harder and longer lasting.
- Daily sunlight combined with harsh chlorinated water and dehydration can result in a tired, dull, patchy, lifeless complexion.
- Adding a natural soap loaded with antioxidants to your skincare routine can help to brighten and revitalize dull-looking skin.
Avocado Fruit Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Meadowfoam Oil, Shea Nut Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Butter, Castor Bean Oil Saponified, Sandalwood Extract, Guava Extract, Chamomile Extract.
- Avocado Fruit Oil is packed with antioxidants and astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal the skin and stop cellular damage.
- Coconut Oil has potent antimicrobial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is more effective at killing bacteria than benzoyl peroxide. It contains caprylic and caproic fatty acids, contributing to coconut oil's ability to fight bacteria.
- Castor Bean Oil Saponified is a natural soap-like or detergent quality that foams when mixed with water. It is a natural cleanser that tends to be milder and less stripping.
- Guava Extract helps improve skin texture and avoids skin problems. Due to the abundance of astringents in guava, it will tone up and tighten loosened skin.
- Sandalwood Extract has antibacterial properties, which get deep into pores and eliminate breakouts. Antiseptic properties treat infection and speed wound healing, while the tremendous anti-inflammatory properties reduce redness and irritation.
- Chamomile Extract is an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antispasmodic is abundant in chamomile, so it’s a great cleanser and can also soothe dry, irritated skin. This botanical is typically suitable for all skin types.