Natural, hypoallergenic handmade soap pampers even the most sensitive skin!
- For sensitive skin, itchy, dry skin, and is fragrance-free.
- This beautiful handmade soap is rich in skin-moisturizing plant oils and butter, creating a softening lather and helping seal moisture.
- Won't strip the skin like ordinary soap or leave it feeling sticky.
- Perfect for sensitive skin and fragrance-free, with no added scents or colors.
- For noticeably soft and supple skin - every day.
- A Handmade Soap Made with Nutritive & Botanical Ingredients.
- Perfect for sensitive skin and fragrance-free with no added scents or colors.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- After washing, soap should be allowed to air dry.
- Do not let the soap sit in the water. Keep it in a dish and allow it to dry after each use.
- This will keep your soap harder and longer lasting.
- It can be used as soap for the face and body.
- Dampen the skin and use a clean damp cloth or hands to rub soap.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer or lotion afterward to hydrate your skin. We suggest checking out our Natural Facial Lotion and Natural Body Lotion.
Avocado Fruit Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Meadowfoam Oil, Shea Nut Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Butter, Castor Bean Oil Saponified, Sandalwood Extract, Guava Extract, Chamomile Extract.
- Avocado Oil conditions nourish, and moisturize the skin.
- Olive Fruit Oil is perfect for dry skin because its fatty acid content helps moisturize skin.
- Shea Butter provides relief to dry, irritated skin.
- Coconut Oil is a nutritive moisturizer that strengthens dry, sensitive skin.
- I have to say I absolutely love your products! I have been using the Giana soap bar, and it is great! I also like the facial toner and nutritive serum!
Brianna R Allentown PA
- If you are sensitive to chemicals and have the skin you would like to protect, this is for your face and body just wonderful. Other companies should use fewer chemicals or NO fragrance, and tons of people would not have skin issues.
LeAnn S Pulaski NY
- I love this soap. Most nutritive soaps dry your skin...not this one!!! It's creamy, with lots of lather and leaves your skin soft. I was pleasantly surprised. Also, I have a friend that is allergic to almost every soap, and this one works for her. It's the only soap in my home now.
- Karen L Mattoon IL
- Tired of soap drying out your skin? This nutritive one won't. Out-of-town guests couldn't stop raving about how "creamy and moisturizing" they found it. Worth twice the price.
Marianna Z Parsippany NJ
- Brilliant. No scent, hypoallergenic. Could it get better? Great stuff. The only soap I will ever use.
Dwuna F Owings Mills MD
- I have sensitive skin, and this is the only soap I use for face and body. I used every face wash under the sun, and this soap is THE BEST. It never dries it out my skin, and leaves it feeling soft, and looking great. I definitely recommend it for sensitive skin.
Elisa Tempio St James NY
- This is a great basic skincare product. No, there are no artificial perfumes and yes, you need to keep it away from the water when not using it. It is good for your skin and cleans well with no drying residues. I love the nutritive ingredients for my sensitive skin type.
Bill E Jacksonville FL
- My skin is thin and delicate. With eczema, I need a light protective coating on my skin to protect me from dirt and more. This nutritive soap bar does this and leaves my skin feeling so soft, clean, and free of all that extra stuff put in store-bought brands. Love it!
Patricia S Ann Arbor MI