It naturally rehydrates gray, silver, and white hair naturally and leaves it looking lustrous and full of life.
- Moisturize and condition your Gray, Silver, and White Hair for a brighter shine with the look of health.
- Even the most dehydrated gray hair regains strength, softness, and shine.
- Our natural conditioner for Gray Hair penetrates to protect and moisturize from the inside while gently closing and coating cuticles on the outside for hair that is left healthy, shinier, and silky smooth.
- Hydration is one of the most essential factors in helping your Gray Hair look its best for the long haul.
- Gray Hair tends to be fragile, dry, dull, and lifeless. This makes it quickly weakened, with increased breakage and damage.
- Our nutrient-rich conditioner for Gray Hair delivers vitamins, proteins, and minerals to strengthen and prevent breakage, thicken, and encourage healthy-looking hair growth.
- This conditioner not only helps to preserve the vibrancy and shine of your fresh color, but it also is typically much more hydrating and can help to maintain moisture in your hair.
- Imagine your hair absorbing the richness of Jojoba Seed Oil that moisturizes to provide added elasticity with Kukui Nut Oil to help repair dry, damaged hair. Together they transform it into sparkling silky and shiny hair.
- It penetrates deep into hair fibers to deliver rich, long-lasting moisture without weighing hair down.
- Protects against dryness while locking moisture to keep your hair radiant, silky soft, and healthy.
- No purple dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Protects against dullness and dryness.
- Keeps hair soft, smooth, and manageable.
- Restores moisture and keeps color vibrant.
- Provides weightless nourishment to Gray Hair.
- Restores moisture while keeping the color vibrant.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Apply an adequate amount of conditioner for gray hair from the mid-shaft to the ends first, like you're making a ponytail on wet, shampooed hair.
- Work anything that's left through the roots and crown.
- Run a wide-tooth comb from ends to roots to de-tangle hair.
- This method is the safest way to de-tangle hair without causing breakage.
- Leave in for 2-3 minutes for the best saturation.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Conditioning may not be required each day.
- Add your favorite oil to your conditioner to moisturize strands further.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap and sit under a dryer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Protect your color by rinsing your hair with cool/cold water.
- Try to limit heat styling as much as possible.
- When heat is applied to hair, it can potentially cause damage and lessen the vibrancy of your hair color.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Argan Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Daikon Radish Seed Oil, Rose Hip Fruit Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Orange Wax, Vegetable emulsifiers, Soy Protein, Essential Oils of Orange Blossom, Palmarosa, Sweet Fennel, Lemongrass, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
Aloe Vera helps with skin and hair care conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B1 and over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols. It boosts radiance and volume for healthy, fuller.
- Daikon Radish Seed Oil is made from the seeds of the daikon radish and is a natural alternative to silicone. It provides high shine, and luster helps with detangling.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is non-comedogenic and non-allergenic. This means that it will not clog pores or cause allergic reactions. In addition to that, it does not cause a greasy feeling when used on your hair.
- Kukui Nut Oil t contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are beneficial in keeping hair hydrated and smooth. This oil can help smooth dry and dull hair, as well as help in adding shine and silkiness.
- Rosehip Oil il is one of the world's most regenerative substances for the skin. It contains a unique combination of anti-oxidants and vitamins, rich in vitamin C, high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and retinoic acid while also being non-greasy. It is helpful for dry and damaged hair.