No-Purple, Sulfate-Free Natural Brightening Shampoo for Gray. Silver and White Hair
- Changing your shampoo is a quick and effortless way to grow healthy gray hair.
- This non-purple shampoo does not deposit color dyes, tints, or chemicals that can lead to an unhealthy and unnatural build-up on your hair and scalp.
- Keep the natural silvers hydrated and healthy. Who doesn’t want soft, smooth, and healthy silvers?
- Made from gentle cleansers, it nourishes with Guava and Clover Flower Extracts without weighing hair down.
- Brighter, healthy-looking hair is made possible with hair-loving Avocado, Pomegranate, and Black Currant Seed oils.
- Softer, smoother, and fuller hair starts at the roots. Rosemary, Geranium, and Lavender Essential oils gently reinvigorate follicles while soothing your scalp.
- Removes excess oils and debris that cause yellowing and dullness.
- Reduces yellow and brassy color without leaving residue or buildup.
- No purple dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Protects against dullness and dryness.
- Keeps hair soft, smooth, and manageable.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake well before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage the shampoo into your hair.
- Lather and leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, use at least twice weekly and follow with conditioner.
- Natural moisturizers in the gray hair shampoo may occasionally cause a slight yellowing of hair.
- If this is a concern, please use white or apple cider vinegar to cleanse your hair deeply.
- Wet your hair, apply the vinegar directly to the scalp and hair, then pull through the hair to distribute evenly.
- Leave in for a couple of minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Vinegar has excellent restorative properties for the scalp and hair.
- We suggest using cool water to rinse your hair to preserve hair color.
- Try to keep shampooing to a minimum of twice a week. Daily shampooing can cause hair color to fade and dry the hair out.
- Try to use an oil product or deep conditioning mask on the hair to preserve your hair’s health.
- For shinier, softer hair, drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water will help moisturize and improve the appearance of your locks.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Clover Flower Extract, Guava Fruit Extract, Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Avocado Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Rice Protein, Chia Seed Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Natural cleansers, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Guar Gum, Vegetable Glycerin, Geranium Essential Oil, Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
- Clover Flower Extract strengthens and adds volume and luster to make hair more manageable.
- Guava Fruit Extract adds bounce while making hair look and feel thicker. Natural source of vitamins A, B, and C helps prevent oxidation with anti-bacterial properties. It contains vitamins A and C, manganese, folic acid, and potassium. Guava contains about four times the vitamin C of an orange.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil revitalizes dull and dry hair, stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, nourishes hair, and balances the pH levels of the scalp.
Aloe Vera helps with skin and hair care conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B1 and over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols. It boosts radiance and volume for healthy, fuller.
- Rosemary Essential Oil contains over a dozen antioxidants and other vitamins. It has iron and calcium that helps to strengthen hair while improving scalp health.