As your hair grows, keeping your hair moisturized will allow your hair to grow faster!
- This conditioner is the secret to length retention to grow new hair.
- It makes hair more elastic, less prone to breakage, and less prone to tangles.
- This means that moisture helps hairs grow for a more extended period of time and less fallout.
- This conditioner protects the hair follicles against the harmful influence of the hormone DHT in hereditary hair loss.
- Free of artificial color and fragrance, silicones, and parabens and is safe to use on all hair types, including colored treated hair.
- For hair that stops growing or growing slowly.
- Use if you have thin hair, hair loss, or bald spots.
- Prevent breakage and increase moisture retention for better hydration in dry strands.
- Make hair smoother, reduce frizz, and minimize split ends.
- It gives volume and shine, helps to detangle, strengthens hair, and helps prevent damage.
- Formulated with herbal extracts and essentials for voluminous-looking hair.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- After shampooing, wet your hair thoroughly.
- Massage the GNew Hair Conditioner into your hair.
- Wait 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry and style.
- Take advantage of this conditioner by leaving it on longer or by incorporating heat. The ingredients will have time to penetrate the scalp and make hair super soft. Use a plastic cap under a hair or blow dryer and sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- We suggest using a warm towel if you do not have a hair or blow dryer.
- You can use a small amount of the product in the hair to double as a leave-in conditioner. When rinsing, leave some conditioner in. This is great for dry or damaged hair.
- If you have thin or oily hair, we suggest applying conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. This will prevent your roots from looking flat or greasy.
- You can pair this conditioner with our Grow New Hair Shampoo.
- It can be used daily. We suggest washing the hair once or twice a week so that those tremendous natural oils don’t get washed away in the shower. Oils produced by the scalp are necessary for healthy hair and scalp maintenance.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Herbal Extracts of Sea Kelp, Saw Palmetto, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Protein, Herbal Extracts of Olive Leaf, Licorice Root, Hibiscus Flower, Horsetail, Nettle Root, Fenugreek, Eleuthero Root, Echinacea Purpurea, Fo-ti Root, Vegetable emulsifier, Essential Oils of Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Birch, Patchouli, Caprylyl Glycol, Rosemary, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera assists as it moisturizes hair, making it shiny and promoting healthy hair.
- Jojoba, Olive, and Coconut Oils are great for moisturizing parched hair.
- Avocado Oil will invigorate and encourage a healthy environment for your scalp.
- Castor Seed Oil moisturizes hair, preventing split ends and treating dandruff.
- What are the benefits of conditioner? While shampoo is formulated to clean off sweat, dead skin cells, and hair products, conditioner makes hair softer and easier to manage. It also protects hair shafts from damage. Most shampoos use chemicals that are rough on hair follicles. Additionally, just washed hair can be dry, dull, and hard to style.
- What happens if you don't use conditioner? Your hair will be more difficult to comb. It will also be more likely to have flyaways and frizz and be prone to splitting and breaking during your styling routine. Your hair may look duller and less shiny.