A Highly Effective Serum for Moisturizing Severely Dry, Cracked, or Callused Feet
- Are you embarrassed by cracked and dry heels?
- It's time to try this effective natural treatment for cracked heels. Most people ignore their feet, which causes a lot of issues.
- Cracked and dry heels are not a nightmare in most cases, but sometimes they can cause pain.
- Consider your daily habits if you're wondering just how your feet got so bad.
- Are you constantly wearing sandals? Do you lotion your feet at night? When was the last time moisturized your feet?
- This serum for dry and cracked heels will transform your feet!
- Made with some of the best wholesome ingredients on Earth to soothe, smooth, and soften your feet, and helps nourish rough, dry skin.
- Much more than a great moisturizer, this adds value to your skin with nutritive Kukui, Rice Bran, and Walnut oils, to name some of the rich goodness this is made with.
- This foot serum is also made with essential oils that can help combat athlete's foot while helping to control foot odor.
- Your feet are left feet feeling soft, smooth, and revitalized.
- The gentle, nourishing formula is safe for all skin types.
- Replenishes and moisturizes for softer, smoother skin.
- For a more radiant, healthier glow with enhanced skin tone.
- Non-greasy nourishing hand lotion relieves dry skin all day long.
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Artificial Fragrance, No Artificial Color.
- It helps restore skin hydration and moisture levels with long-lasting moisture.
- This deep moisturizer is made fresh in the USA.
- Apply all over the feet to just-bathed, barely dry, damp skin to seal moisture.
- Apply to damp feet.
- Cover your feet at night and allow the serum to soften the skin.
- Use our Peppermint Foot Lotion for added moisture.
Hazelnut Seed Oil, Walnut Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Peach)Kernel Oil, Geranium Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Lavender Oil, Vitamin E.
- Hazelnut Oil has moisturizing properties that unclog pores.
- Walnut Oil fights wrinkles, reduces skin infections, and treats dry, scaly skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil has fatty acids that maintain moisture balance in the skin to slow down and prevent skin damage.
- Avocado Oil is filled with nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals that penetrate deeply to moisturize and soften skin.