Are you burning your hair?
- Avoid heat damage from blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons with our Heat Finishing Spray.
- The best styling products don't have alcohol or silicone, seal in moisture, and help protect the hair shaft.
- This light, natural finishing spray allows your hair to replenish lost oils and proteins while rehydrating.
- Restores overworked and heat-styled hair with conditioning Aloe Vera and Avocado oil and prevents further damage from thermal styling.
- Instantly see and feel the difference in your hair within the first use.
- It helps to shield hair from heat and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- It gives a brilliantly healthy shine, helps to detangle, controls frizz, strengthens hair, and prevents split ends.
- No dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Protects against dullness and fading.
- Keeps hair soft, smooth, and manageable.
- Restores moisture and keeps color vibrant.
- Restores moisture while keeping the color vibrant.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Use on clean, dried hair.
- Apply a small amount of serum into the palm of your hands and work evenly throughout the hair.
- Leave in and proceed with styling.
- If possible, allow your hair to air dry before applying heat.
- Make sure it is at least 70% to 80% dry. This treatment will prevent hair damage when blow drying.
- Never flat iron or curl hair while it is wet. This can cause hair to sizzle and create holes in hair.
- Always use a heat protectant when applying heat to the hair.
- Prepare your hair using a moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, and treatment to prevent dryness during heat styling.
- Use a small amount of our serum on the hair.
- Depending on the thickness and length of your hair, a dime to quarter size will be sufficient.
Olive Squalane, Coconut Fractionated Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Buriti Oil, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Rice Protein, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Soy Protein, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Natural Vitamin E.
- Squalane Oil is a highly refined pure vegetable Squalane made from Olive oil. Squalane can help replenish the natural levels of lipids lost through normal aging. It is rapidly absorbed without leaving an oily or greasy feeling. It is lightweight, clear, and odorless. Squalane offers hair protection from heat damage.
- Coconut Fractionated Oil is antioxidant and antibacterial. This variety of coconut oil is very light and quickly absorbed by the hair. It penetrates hair strands, adds protection, and helps prevent damage. Coconut Fractionated oil is one of the best oils for heat protection.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. It is a deeply nourishing, softening, emollient, providing protection and moisture for the hair. It is unique because it contains high levels of Vitamin E and gamma-tocopherol, the most active form of Vitamin E, to protect hair.
- Buriti Fruit Oil is extremely rich in vitamin E and has one the richest natural source of pro-vitamin A available. The oil restores moisture lacking in sun-exposed hair. It helps to rebuild, moisturize and rehydrate dry, damaged hair strands.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil has strong antioxidant properties that help protect the hair from oxidative stress and prevent the accumulation of dirt on the scalp. It also strengthens and promotes hair growth by improving blood flow to the scalp.
- Kukui Nut Oil contains amino and essential fatty acids that help hair get that outward sheen and maintain long-term health.