Use it if your hair starts to fall out more than usual.
- Hot oil treatments are one of the best ways to put lasting moisture back into your hair. It helps your hair to be its healthiest.
- This pure natural hot oil treatment is one of the best ways to make your hair grow faster and longer.
- This rejuvenating hot oil treatment is deeply absorbed to restore life, vitality, and strength by protecting your hair from the inside out.
- Not only are hot oil treatments suitable to help hair grow fast, but the blend of oils in this treatment also adds moisture, softness, shine, and body to your hair.
- Heat styling, relaxers, or chemical hair products can slow hair growth.
- These can burn, dry, and stress your scalp, follicles, and hair preventing faster-growing hair.
- This treatment is absorbed by hair to help protect it from damage and breakage for faster growth.
- It helps revive dormant follicles, promotes healthy hair growth, and soothes and calms scalps.
- Natural oils gently block the hair loss hormone DHT from affecting follicles with a natural, lightweight moisturizing barrier.
- Lightly conditions for soft, manageable hair. Use sparingly. A little goes a long way.
- Bald spots and hair loss may indicate that your scalp is under stress. This puts nutrients and vitamins at the source of stress.
- Gently soothes and aids healthy hair growth by improving the condition of damaged scalps, dryness, and itching.
- The scalp absorbs deep, penetrating, and soothing essential oils to help revive and restore hair's elasticity, resilience, and strength.
- It makes dull, lifeless, or damaged hair more manageable, replaces moisture, and helps reconstruct strands.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake before use.
- Due to the nutrient-rich ingredients, a little does go a long way.
- Please use it on a scalp that is clean and free of buildup.
- Apply to the scalp with your fingers and massage the product into the scalp.
- Leave on for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Wash your hair as usual.
- Condition and style as desired.
- We suggest using this hot oil product on clean hair for the best results.
- Shampoo hair and rinse off thoroughly. Apply this product to damp hair or towel-dried hair.
- Heat the oil in a bowl of hot water. Please do not heat the product in the microwave. It will cause the bottle to melt, and some of the nutrients in the product could lose their effectiveness.
- Pour the amount of oil used on the hair into a small container and heat it in water for 2-3 minutes. Let it cool down so it’s warm enough but not hot enough to burn your scalp.
- Massage oil from the front of the scalp to the tips of your hair. Allow the oil to set on the scalp for a couple of minutes (15-20 minutes approximately).
- Finally, rinse the oil entirely unless you desire to use it as a leave-in oil.
- It may be used once a week.
There is nothing like a good scalp massage; with hot oil treatments, you go the extra mile to help stimulate blood flow to your scalp.
Massaging the oil into your scalp after applying it to your clean hair helps to invigorate growth and helps increase blood circulation.
- Always try to finish your shower with the coolest water you can stand. This product will make your hair frizz-free and close the cuticle to make it shine.
- You can use this product as an overnight oil or a pre-poo to get more nutrients into your hair and scalp.
Andiroba Oil, Eleuthero Root Extract, Fo-ti Root Extract, Goldenseal Leaf Extract, Licorice Extract, Kukui Nut Oil, Karanja Oil, Primrose Oil, Wild Cherry Bark Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Green Tea Extract, Pumpkin Seed Extract, Cucumber Seed Extract, Burdock Extract, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang, Saw Palmetto Extract, Pygeum Bark Extract, Arnica Extract, Vitamin E.
- Andiroba Oil stimulates blood flows for faster hair growth and strengthens the hair's structure. It's also ideal for scalp care as it soothes irritated scalp due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This multi-purpose oil leaves the hair extraordinarily hydrated and soft, with excellent brilliance. It also shapes the hair’s curl pattern, leaving it defined.
- Eleuthero Root Extract increases the dermal cells on the scalp, which, in turn, strengthens the follicles and roots of the hair. This encourages the new growth of strands and prevents hair thinning and breakage. It promotes hair growth because its believed to increase the number of dermal papilla cells in the scalp and prevent natural cell death.
- Kukui Nut Oil. The essential fatty acids and amino acids in kukui nut oil penetrate deep into the hair shaft and leave the hair looking healthy and moisturized. Kukui nut oil can also remedy an itchy scalp or dandruff. Kukui allows the scalp to breathe and absorb all the necessary nutrients to continue its growth cycle.
- Karanja Oil is beneficial in hair fall, itching, or dandruff. Applying Karanja oil helps to reduce excessive dryness on the scalp, which further helps to prevent dandruff and promote hair growth.
- Patchouli Essential Oil enhances hair growth, helps prevent dandruff, balances sebum production, can help boost your mood - and will leave your hair looking so shiny you could almost see yourself in it.
- Cucumber Seed Extract. The rich sulfur and potassium content present in cucumber stops hair fall and stimulates hair growth. Cucumber juice provides silicon, sodium, calcium, sulfur, etc., all of which are nutrients needed for hair growth and strengthening.
- Primrose Oil may be positive for hair loss caused by hormonal factors. This is because EPO contains high levels of the omega-6 fatty acid - Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). GLA is believed to stimulate hair growth. The fatty acids may help reduce inflammation and improve hair health.
- Pygeum Bark Extract is a potential treatment for male and female pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia. It does so by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the leading cause of male and female pattern baldness.
- Goldenseal Leaf Extract. This herb helps block the overproduction of DHT, which leads to hair loss. While it may not create new growth, it does stop hair loss while helping to restore balance to the hormones that create hair growth.