This natural conditioner picks up where our Itchy Scalp Calming shampoo leaves off!
- Strong enough to relieve irritation, Aloe Vera is gentle and nourishing enough to leave hair soft, healthy, and hydrated.
- Tea Tree, Thyme, and Oregano natural essential oils help relieve dry itch and irritation and prevent flakes while helping to restore balance for improved scalp health.
- Our scalp itch conditioner is built-up-free so that it won’t leave build-up on your scalp or hair.
- The result soothes your scalp while leaving your hair silky soft without weighing it down.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate itchiness, soreness, and hair loss.
- Maximum relief and long-term benefits.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- After rinsing the shampoo, apply Calming Scalp Conditioner and evenly distribute.
- Leave the conditioner on hair for a few minutes to help smooth cuticles and allow ingredients to condition your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- It can be used daily.
- You can use this conditioner as a co-wash. We suggest co-washing about once or twice a week, depending on your schedule.
- Make this product into a pre-poo. You can mix this conditioner with your favorite oils and apply it to your hair before shampooing.
- Always use a wide tooth comb to prevent hair breakage.
- Do not brush wet hair. This can cause breakage.
- Allow your hair to air dry to prevent damage.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Calendula Extract, Nettle Extract, Andiroba Oil, Foraha Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Neem Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Basil Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Natural cleansers, Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Oregano Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Soy Protein, Comfrey Root Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, White Willow Bark Extract, Guar Gum, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E.
- Oregano Essential Oil is one of the most potent essential oils. The antibacterial properties of Oregano essential oil were first recognized in ancient Greece.
- Birch Oil is antiseptic and antibacterial, which protects the skin from bacterial and fungal infections.
- Manuka Essential Oil will balance the oil levels on the scalp and fight scalp infections.
- Neem Leaf treats head lice, dandruff, and excessive hair fall and improve hair health.
- Comfrey Root Extract will soften hair, add slip to tangles, add shine to hair, and soothe an irritated scalp.
- Panthenol Vitamin B5 has a calming effect on a sensitive or irritated scalp while dirt, sebum, and dead skin are lifted away.
- Aloe Vera has been used topically for thousands of years to help with various skin and hair conditions. Manuka oil’s medicinal uses have been known for a long time among the Maori, the original inhabitants of New Zealand.
- Glyceryl Caprylate is a soothing humectant that draws moisture from the air to the skin. Glycerin is an emollient that makes skin feel softer and smoother and reduces roughness, cracking, and irritation from the scalp and skin.