It is loaded with anti-bacterial ingredients and helps balance, moisturize, and protect against further irritation!
- The soothing magic of this sulfate-free natural shampoo begins by calming dry, irritated scalps.
- Calendula Flower and Nettle extracts have been used since ancient times to alleviate symptoms of scalp itch.
- White Willow Bark extract reduces flaking by gently and naturally removing dead skin.
- This shampoo contains anti-bacterial ingredients such as Andiroba, Foraha, Neem, and Tea Tree oils which help balance, moisturize, and protect against further irritation.
- It is color safe and ideal for all hair types, with light moisturizing oils that won’t weigh hair down.
- You may feel a tingle as your hair and scalp are gently cleansed and left looking and feeling healthy.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate itchiness, soreness, and hair loss.
- Maximum relief and long-term benefits.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Shake well before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage the shampoo into your hair.
- Lather and leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, use at least twice weekly and follow with conditioner.
- It can be used at least once a week. If you co-wash, this would be perfect for clarifying the hair.
- You can combine this product with a conditioner for your hair type.
- For shiny locks, use cool/cold water as a final rinse.
- Invest in a shower filter or bottled water for softer hair and skin.
- Ends feeling dry? Try our Calming Scalp Conditioner.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Calendula Extract, Nettle Extract, Andiroba Oil, Foraha Oil, Avocado Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Neem Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Basil Essential Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Natural cleansers, Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Oregano Essential Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, Soy Protein, Comfrey Root Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, White Willow Bark Extract, Guar Gum, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E.
- Calendula Oil is extracted from the common marigold flower. It has been used to soothe sensitive or irritated skin, which possesses powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- White Willow Bark has been used by the Chinese for centuries, dating back to 500 BC. It has moisturizing and soothing properties that may help irritated skin and has long been used as an astringent and antiseptic in cleansing skin and irritated scalps.
- Oregano Essential Oil is one of the most potent essential oils. The antibacterial properties of Oregano essential oil were first recognized in ancient Greece.
- Birch Oil is antiseptic and antibacterial, which protects the skin from bacterial and fungal infections.
- Manuka Essential Oil will balance the oil levels on the scalp and fight scalp infections.
- Neem Leaf treats head lice, dandruff, and excessive hair fall and improve hair health.
- Comfrey Root Extract will soften hair, add slip to tangles, add shine to hair, and soothe an irritated scalp.
- Panthenol Vitamin B5 has a calming effect on a sensitive or irritated scalp while dirt, sebum, and dead skin are lifted away.
- Aloe Vera has been used topically for thousands of years to help with various skin and hair conditions. Manuka oil’s medicinal uses have been known for a long time among the Maori, the original inhabitants of New Zealand.
- Glyceryl Caprylate is a soothing humectant that draws moisture from the air to the skin. Glycerin is an emollient that makes skin feel softer and smoother and reduces roughness, cracking, and irritation from the scalp and skin.