Remove buildup, product residue, oils, and other debris that can cause itching by irritating your scalp and hair follicles.
- Vinegar has been used in folk medicine for centuries to remedy skin and scalp conditions such as itching.
- This sulfate-free, chemical-free natural cleanser gently and safely removes buildup, product residue, oils, and other debris that can cause itching by irritating your skin or hair follicles.
- The natural acids and enzymes of vinegar combined with the potent antibacterial properties of Manuka and Oregano essential oils help neutralize and balance the condition of your scalp back to health and itch-free.
- Soothing provided by Licorice and Sarsaparilla Root extracts while ultra-rich in essential fatty acids and omegas, Sea Buckthorn oil lightly hydrates and nourishes itchy scalps.
- Our itchy scalp vinegar rinse is color safe and will leave your hair silky soft with improved color and radiance.
- It will leave your scalp freshly reinvigorated with hair that is sleek looking with healthy shine and volume.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate itchiness, soreness, and hair loss.
- Maximum relief and long-term benefits.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Use every fifteen days or as needed to remove buildup and maintain your scalp's health.
- Shake well.
- After shampooing your hair, apply an adequate amount to your hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently.
- Next, massage from your roots to your hair tips. Leave the rinse for one to three minutes and then thoroughly with warm water.
- Follow with conditioner and style as usual.
- We suggest that you try this product with our itchy scalp calming therapy.
- Our vinegar would be used first to cleanse the scalp; then, you would use our serums in wet or dry hair.
- This process allows the serum to penetrate the scalp more effectively.
- This product is safe to use on color-treated hair.
- We suggest that the vinegar be used every other week, depending on how much buildup there is on the scalp and how physically active you are.
Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, Cucumber Peel Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Manuka Oil, Nettle Root Extract, Horsetail Extract, Rosemary Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Sage Extract, Quillaja Bark Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Oregano Essential Oil, Sarsaparilla Root Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil.
- Apple Cider Vinegar contains natural alpha hydroxy acids, is loaded with vitamins and minerals, and helps to regulate scalp pH levels.
- Manuka Oil has antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties to help scalp itch.
- Oregano Essential Oil is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. It helps provide scalp friendly environment to promote healthy hair growth while discouraging scalp fungus and other pathogens.
- Willow Bark Extract has been used for centuries. It is a natural extract from the tree bark with natural moisturizing and soothing properties that help irritate itchy scalps and skin. The bark has long been used as an astringent and as an antiseptic. Its extracts have been used in cleansing the skin and scalp.
- Sea Buckthorn has been called the super fruit. This fruit has a high abundance of some of the most potent antioxidants in the world. It is the only plant known to contain essential fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9. It helps to restore balance and nourish itchy scalps.
- Panthenol Vitamin B5 has a calming effect on a sensitive or irritated scalp while dirt, sebum, and dead skin are lifted away.
- Andiroba Oil is well known in Brazil and is used to heal and improve many skin conditions. It helps restore balance and allows your skin to heal itself.
- Foraha Oil has been used for centuries for its remarkable healing, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties.