When your hair is dehydrated, it is vital to use more powerful conditioners.
- Our Leave-in conditioner is different than a regular conditioner.
- It hydrates your hair instantly to stay moisturized throughout your day and until you rewash it.
- It is very easy to use and delivers tremendous benefits to improve the health of your hair.
- It is formulated with a balance of nutrients and moisturizers that leaves hair silky soft while preventing dryness and breakage.
- Nourishes and forms a humidity-resistant barrier for sleek, glistening hair that remains smooth from root to tip.
- This creamy natural conditioner for hair is unlike anything you have ever experienced.
- With your first use, you will see and feel a noticeable improvement.
- Use if you have dry hair.
- It seals cuticles for extra silky hair and restores hydration and protein.
- It helps protect and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- It gives a brilliantly healthy shine, helps detangle, controls frizz, strengthens hair, and prevents split ends.
- It fortifies weakened areas and leaves hair silky soft and vibrant with a visibly fuller, healthy appearance.
- It strengthens hair while building a protective barrier that prevents breakage and split ends.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Apply an adequate amount of our nutritive leave-in conditioner from mid-shaft to ends on wet, shampooed hair.
- Depending on your thickness and length, you want an amount that thoroughly coats the hair.
- Work anything that's left through the roots and crown.
- Do not rinse.
- Style as usual.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- This product is excellent for curly hair.
- It is excellent for detangling hair and giving it moisture.
- If you have fine or thin hair, apply a small amount from mid-shaft to ends.
- Comb your hair from your ends upwards to prevent breakage.
- If you suffer from dry, damaged hair, we suggest trying our Dry Shampoo and Conditioner to repair and restore hair to its entire body and luminous glory.
- Does your hair still feel dry or get tangled very easily? Try our Daily Spray Detangler, as it will provide moisture to parched strands and allow you to glide your comb through hair effortlessly.
- Did you want to prevent Dandruff or other scalp disorders? Use our Nutritive Herbal Gel With Vitamins.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Babassu Oil, Horsetail Extract, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Silk Protein, Sandalwood Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Rose Hip Fruit Oil, Pomegranate Extract, Rice Protein, Calendula Flower Extract, Essential Oils of Rosemary, Sweet Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Moringa Oil, Vegetable Emulsifier, Kukui Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Vanilla Fruit Extract, Vitamin E.
- Babassu Oil is moisturizing but without the greasy or oily feel to it. This nourishing oil is beneficial for skin, hair, and scalp conditions. Babassu oil is excellent for conditioning and moisturizing dry, brittle, damaged hair and restoring elasticity and strength.
- Kukui Nut Oil contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are beneficial in keeping the hair hydrated and smooth. It is said to be anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant rich with anti-bacterial properties. Hawaiians use Kukui Nut oil on dry hair damaged by the sun and wind. The amino acids and essential fatty acids in Kukui Nut oil penetrate the hair strands and leave hair looking healthy and moisturized.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil has excellent moisturizing and rejuvenating properties to restore dry hair.
- Avocado Oil contains essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins A, D, E, and B6, magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids, folic acid, and potassium, the youth mineral which nourishes your skin. Avocado oil has high levels of plant sterolins are well known for rejuvenating skin and reducing signs of aging. Avocado oil is one of the few oils that are known to have the ability to penetrate hair strands to be absorbed. Avocados' high essential fat content makes hair less dry and prone to breakage, split ends, or frizz.
- Rice Protein will increase hair volume significantly while adding noticeable shine, moisture, and movement. This protein strengthens hair for damage repair and prevention.