The perfect choice for color-treated hair to be healthy and protected!
- This leave-in conditioner is your new best friend if you want to maximize hair moisture. Color-treated hair is much more delicate than other hair types.
- The coloring process dries out your strands, leaving them vulnerable to further damage. You may consider incorporating a leave-in conditioner into your hair care routine to combat dull, dry hair.
- Our leave-in conditioner contains various ingredients that can repair the damage and add some much-needed hydration. This increases colored hair’s strength and improves its manageability.
- It helps minimize color fade, reducing how often you need to color it.
- It is much lighter than other moisturizers because its lightweight texture makes it the perfect choice for everyday styling on color-treated hair since it can give your hair long-lasting hydration without weighing down your style.
- It seals cuticles for extra silky hair, restores hydration and protein, protects against heat and detangles, defrizzes, and adds sleek natural shine.
- This leave-in conditioner is great for all hair types. It’s vital for colored hair, which needs extra care to remain healthy and protected.
- It helps to protect and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- Keeps hair soft, smooth, and manageable.
- Restores moisture and keeps color vibrant.
- Provides weightless nourishment for colored-treated hair.
- No dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Start by washing and conditioning your hair using color-care shampoo and conditioner.
- Then gently squeeze the excess moisture from your hair.
- Depending on your thickness and length, you want an amount that fully coats the hair.
- While it’s still damp, apply your chosen leave-in conditioner, working it through the hair and focusing on the ends.
- Combine it with a wide-tooth comb, and you’re ready to style.
- Protect your color by rinsing your hair with cool/cold water. This method can also give you shinier locks.
- Try to use less heat on your hair. Applying heat to the hair can potentially damage it and lessen the vibrancy of your hair color.
- Avoid rinsing with hot water. Instead, rinse with the most excellent water temperature you can endure.
- Comb hair with a wide-tooth comb while the conditioner is in. It is much better when hair has conditioner in it.
- Do not brush wet hair. This can cause breakage.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Babassu Oil, Horsetail Extract, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Jojoba Protein, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Fenugreek Extract, Rose Hip Fruit Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Rice Protein, Avocado Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Olive Oil, Essential Oils of Rosemary, Sweet Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Coconut Oil, Vegetable emulsifiers, Kukui Nut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Vanilla Fruit Extract, Vitamin E.
- Avocado Oil is an extremely deep penetrating oil and is a versatile moisturizer. It has Vitamins A, E, D, and B, antioxidants, and monounsaturated fats, adding moisture and shines to your hair and making its color shine. It is one of the few oils that are known to have the ability to penetrate hair strands to be absorbed. Avocados' high essential fat content makes hair less dry and prone to breakage, split ends, or frizz.
- Babassu Oil is beneficial for skin, hair, and scalp conditions. It is excellent for conditioning and moisturizing dry, brittle, damaged hair and restores elasticity and strength.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil has extraordinary moisturizing and rejuvenating properties to restore dry hair.
- Fenugreek Extract has high levels of potassium that helps prevent premature graying of hair. It can retain the natural and treated hair color.
- Horsetail Extract is a plant-based extract that strengthens and improves the elasticity of the hair fiber, helps regulate the hair growth cycle, reduces inflammation, and improves cell turnover to create an optimal environment on the scalp for healthy hair growth.