Revitalize your hair and add excellent benefits to your hair!
- This natural moisturizing pomade instantly restores lost moisture in your dry hair.
- It nourishes each strand to provide more strength and flexibility, reducing breakage.
- Dry hair needs instant hydration and nourishment to keep looking and feeling healthier.
- This pomade for dry hair restores moisture and adds volume to your hair.
- It closes hair cuticles to make your hair less porous and, therefore, more resistant to damage.
- This leave-in treatment is rich in vitamins and nutrients that promote strong, healthy hair growth.
- This natural hair butter will moisturize, de-frizz, and give you a definition with a soft hold without leaving residue or weighing hair down.
- It provides nutrients with vitamins that feed and hydrate your dry hair.
- It helps to protect and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- Helps keep your hair color vibrant longer with our color-safe and anti-fade, salt-free formula.
It gives a brilliant, healthy shine, controls frizz, strengthens hair, and prevents split ends.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth.
- Free of mineral oils, parabens, silicone, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Rub between hands and apply to wet or dry hair.
- Pay close attention to ends and flyaways.
- Style as desired.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Apply to ends of hair. They are the driest part of the hair and need the most moisture.
- This product can be applied as a styling cream to put the hair into a ponytail or bun.
- Minimize washing to at least three times a week. This will prevent damage to the hair and protect your hair color.
- Dust your ends. You can maintain hair health by snipping a small amount of hair every eight to ten weeks.
- Avoid styling products that contain alcohol. These products will dry and damage hair over time.
- Stop brushing your hair with force. Doing so can cause your hair to rip and tear, causing damage and breakage to perfect hair.
- Prep your hair for the pool by adding conditioner to your hair. Doing this will protect hair from the chemicals in the pool.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Shea Butter, Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Illipe Butter, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Daikon Radish Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Rosehip Oil, Buriti Oil, Vegetable emulsifiers, Carrot Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Essential Oils of Palmarosa, Ylang Ylang, Orange, Chamomile, Herbal Extracts of Papaya Leaf.
- Cupuacu Butter helps restore damaged hair strands for fuller-looking hair by promoting the recovery of nutritive elasticity and moisture. It restores the outer layer of hair strands for deep, long-lasting hydration.
- Murumuru Butter contributes vitamins that replenish lost moisture, softness, and flexibility while taming frizz.
- Buriti Oil is considered one of the most abundant sources of beta-carotene. The rich unsaturated fatty acids in Buriti oil help rebuild, moisturize, and rehydrate hair strands.
- Shea Butter has been used to soften frizzy hair, relieve scalp problems, and protect hair from UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Illipe Butter restores elasticity and moisture to dry, over-processed hair.
- Jojoba Oil has antibacterial properties that soothe the scalp, hydrating the hair from inside the hair shaft. It adds shine, elasticity, and softness and can be used to volumize weak, fine hair.
- Grapeseed Oil contains vitamin E, promotes hair health, and provides shine to hair.
- Kukui Nut Oil penetrates hair strands with its essential fatty acids to help repair damaged hair.