This Natural Detangler is Specially Formulated to Protect Color-Treated Hair.
- Our Natural Detangler can help detangle your hair and protect it from heat tools, the elements, and other damaging forces.
- This is particularly important if you frequently use blow dryers, curling or straightening irons, or spend a lot of time near a heater or in the sun.
- It deposits nutrients and moisturizers on the hair's surface, smoothing the hair shaft. Its filling splits and breaks, reducing friction between strands and making tangles easier to break apart.
- This natural detangler protects and treats the hair from future damage.
- It helps to protect and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- Keeps hair soft, smooth, and manageable.
- Provides weightless nourishment for colored-treated hair.
- Restores moisture while keeping the color vibrant.
- No dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Start with shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply detangler at your roots and massage in.
- Use more depending on hair length. Comb through hair.
- Do not rinse out. Style as usual.
- Do not comb hair from the root to the tip.
- Do not use a fine toothcomb. This can cause breakage.
- Do not try to comb through a tangle or braid. Try to unravel gently by hand.
- Try to finger detangle. Finger detangling is a gentle way that gets tangles out safely.
- Apply this product to damp or wet hair. Comb from ends up to the mid-shaft.
- Use this product on children ages five and up. We suggest talking to a physician regarding using the product on a child younger than the age of five.
- Use a small amount of product if you have thin or fine hair.
- Let your hair air dry. This is the healthiest way to dry hair.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Broccoli Seed Oil, Daikon Radish Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Buriti Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter, Camellia Seed Oil, Rice Protein, Vegetable emulsifiers, Essential Oils of Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Grapefruit, Orange, Clary Sage, Helichrysum, Chamomile, Guar Gum, Jojoba Protein, Phenethyl Alcohol, Herbal Extracts of Calendula, Horsetail, Citric Acid, Panthenol.
- Daikon Radish Seed Oil is a natural alternative to silicone. It provides high shine, and luster helps with detangling. It is ideal for nourishing dry, damaged hair.
- Broccoli Seed Oil is unique for its silicone-like hair care ability to create shiny, glossy-looking hair. It is non-oily and will not leave a residue. Broccoli Seed oil is a natural alternative to silicone.
- Buriti Fruit Oil restores moisture lacking in sun-exposed hair. The rich unsaturated fatty acids in Buriti oil help to rebuild, moisturize, and rehydrate dry, dye, and relaxed hair strands.
- Macadamia Nut Oil is unique due to its high content in Palmitoleic acid, which is present at high levels in younger cells. Dry, coarse hair helps soften the strands and make them smooth and glossy.
- Camellia seed Oil contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and renew hair follicles. It absorbs quickly into hair and restores moisture and sheen to hair.
- Mango Butter keeps hair color from fading and provides heat damage protection. It seals in moisture and reduces breakage and hair loss by strengthening hair follicles, thereby encouraging the growth of stronger, healthier hair.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil has excellent moisturizing and rejuvenating properties to restore damaged hair.
- Jojoba Oil has fatty acids that condition hair, protect it from heat styling damage, and prevent hair breakage. Those potent antioxidants combat conditions that lead to scalp issues, and if you have color-treated hair, they can help prevent unwanted tonal shifts.
- Calendula Flower Extract has great hair benefits, such as ridding hair of dandruff, moisturizing a dry scalp, and regenerating hair follicles. It is used as a natural hair dye for blondes and brunettes.