It stimulates blood flow to prevent and fight hair loss!
- The scalp is one of the most challenging places for blood to flow, and the increased blood flow helps to nourish follicles.
- The scalp depends on blood flow to bring oxygen and nutrients to your hair follicles.
- Tension causes tightness in the scalp, which restricts blood flow.
- Scalp massages restore pliability and relieve stress, helping to create an ideal environment for new hair growth.
- It stimulates blood flow, which in turn helps feed the hair follicles to prevent and fight hair loss.
- It re-establishes the nutritive development of healthy hair.
- For hair to be healthy and robust, it must be pampered and treated with care from the roots, shaft, and cuticles to maintain its health and stay soft and manageable.
- Massaging the scalp should be part of every hair loss regimen as it helps to increase circulation.
- Massaging the scalp helps loosen and remove dead cells and excess sebum on the scalp, which can hinder new hair growth.
- This allows your hair to receive the nutrients from pure natural herbal extracts such as Horsetail and Sea Buckthorn oil to help promote thicker, healthier hair.
- Your follicles will feel rejuvenated with healthy-looking hair.
- Use if you have alopecia, baldness, thinning hair, and hair loss.
- Scalp and follicles have a chance to improve.
- It supports a healthy scalp and regrowth of new hair.
- It reduces the effect of DHT on hair follicles.
- It strengthens hair follicles, improves scalp circulation, and increases hair density.
- It provides a protective layer to the hair and scalp that prevents dryness, reduces fizziness, and boosts shine.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Apply an adequate amount of oil to the palms of the hand and apply it to the scalp.
- Massage it into the scalp.
For extra relaxation, start from the front of the scalp and massage in circular motions until you reach the back of the scalp. Do not apply much pressure on the front of the scalp. Just gently rub until you reach midway to the back of the scalp. Then, you may increase the pressure applied to the scalp.
- It is best if used as a nightly leave-in serum to let your scalp relax.
- It should be used at least once weekly, but you may make adjustments as desired.
- If shampooing is preferred, leaving the product for 2-3 hours before shampooing is best.
- If you use this product at night, we suggest covering your head with a plastic cap and securing it with a silk/satin scarf or bonnet to protect your hair from rubbing against the rough cotton sheets and staining your pillows.
- We recommend using this product at least once a week. At most, it can be used once nightly. Depending on your regimen, you can alternate with any other oil products, either weekly/biweekly.
Apricot Kernel Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed) Oil, Olive) Oil, Thyme Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Avocado Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Rosemary Oil, Atlas Cedarwood) Oil, Cypress Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Lavender Oil, Nettle Extract, Horsetail Extract, Aloe Vera Oil, and Burdock Extract.
- Aloe Vera Extract contains vitamins A, C, and E. These three vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel. Both of these components can keep your hair from falling out. Aloe vera could help support hair growth by addressing and calming inflammation on your scalp. Aloe vera can promote hair growth when the cause of the alopecia is an inflammatory condition on the scalp.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil. Vitamins present in sea buckthorn oil help replenish your hair. Fatty acids in it help keep your locks moisturized by locking the moisture within. Using sea buckthorn oil for your hair helps make the hair follicles healthier and promotes the growth of your hair.
- Thyme Extract delivers powerful nutrients to hair follicles necessary for healthy hair growth. Thyme also improves blood circulation to the scalp, which encourages growth. Rub a mixture of thyme oil and coconut oil on the scalp to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients. This treatment will also make your hair shiny.
- Horsetail Extract also positively impacts collagen production, improving hair health and overall look. Since it has been shown to help with hair growth and stimulate the follicles, horsetail has been used in hair loss cases. Because of its silica content, horsetail is also helpful when trying to stimulate hair growth. The herb rejuvenates your hair, adding sheen to the appearance and strength to the hair shafts. It also contains selenium and cysteine, which promote healthy hair growth.
- Atlas Cedarwood Oil is the best for haircare and provides direct support for follicle growth and enrichment. Cedarwood has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties. It can improve circulation and blood flow to hair follicles. It effectively treats thinning hair, stimulating new growth and encouraging thicker new hair to grow in.
- Nettle Extract combats hair loss and helps in hair regrowth. Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulfur, minimizing hair breakage and thinning while regenerating hair follicles.
- Ginger Extract has been traditionally used to check hair loss and stimulate hair growth in East Asia. It has anti-hair loss and hair growth promotion properties.