This product will leave your hair soft, defined, and hydrated while maintaining all types of hairstyles.
- A guaranteed non-chemical, non-flaking formula and is perfect for everyday wear!
- Its resistance to humidity makes it perfect for busy or outdoor days. Go for this natural gel with a nutritive, non-toxic formula.
- This creamy natural gel is formulated with nutrient-rich Aloe Vera and Kiwi to keep hair shiny and manageable.
- The gel is alcohol-free and will not dry hair, flake, or clog the pores on your scalp.
- Nourish your color-treated hair with natural Essentials and Extracts with Panthenol Vitamin B5 for enduring style and luster.
- Soft-hold gel volumizer adds texture and defines with gentle control to color-treated hair.
- This creamy styling gel delivers a gentle natural hold without leaving a greasy, sticky residue or buildup.
- It helps keep your hair color vibrant for longer.
- It is a color-safe, anti-fade, salt-free formula and gentle enough for daily use.
- Natural ingredients penetrate each strand for increased volume and fullness.
- It helps to protect and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- Safe to use on chemically treated and color-treated hair.
- It soaks your hair and tends to have brittle, dry, and broken ends.
- This gel won’t strip your hair of its natural oils and will help keep it hydrated, flexible, and silky-smooth.
- No dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- It can be used on damp, towel-dried, or dry hair.
- Apply a small amount of gel to palms or fingertips, then rub hands together to make a thin layer of gel.
- Start at the roots, working the gel throughout your hair for damp hair.
- Blow dry hair to style.
- For dry hair, start at the roots and work the gel throughout your hair, lifting to style.
- Always set your blow dryer to a low setting to prevent heat damage.
- Air drying the hair is the best and least damaging way of drying your hair.
- We suggest using a diffuser if you have curly hair and must dry your hair with a blow dryer. This will prevent unnecessary frizz and will set your style in place.
- When detangling in the shower, we suggest safely using your fingers to detangle larger knots. You can feel and unravel knots easier this way. Remember to use an oil or conditioner to help loosen the knot first.
- Use this product last in your hair routine. If you add all your other styling aids, you will get much more out of this product.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Evening Primrose Oil, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable emulsifiers, Rice Protein, Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Herbal Extracts of Marshmallow Leaf, Bilberry, Arnica Flower, Glycerin, Carbomer, Panthenol Vitamin B5.
- Cocoa butter contains Vitamin E and is rich in minerals. It is a natural emollient that can help soften and protect hair from drying.
- Coconut oil is a nutrient-rich deep penetrating oil and versatile moisturizer that helps repair dry, damaged hair.
- Olive oil can protect the hair’s keratin proteins because of its antioxidants and vitamins. Keratin is an essential protein damaged when the strands experience breakage, but olive oil can prevent this damage and help restore hair strands.
- Evening Primrose Oil hydrate and nourish the scalp to fortify the strands and soothe itchiness, dryness, and inflammation, thus preventing or reducing hair loss.
- Rice Protein is a natural alternative to traditional volumizing agents, which helps improve hair manageability, shine, and volume. It's also an effective treatment thanks to its strengthening, detangling, shine-enhancing, and soothing properties.
- Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil moisturizes your hair shaft and prevents it from turning rough, dull, and brittle. Using orange oil on your scalp and hair will improve the texture of your hair strands and encourage hair growth, leading to less hair fall.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil will clean the scalp, strengthen the strands, and stimulate hair follicles while reducing itchiness and dryness. Helichrysum essential oil is also one of the better oils for treating psoriasis, dandruff, and other scalp disorders.
- Marshmallow Leaf Extract can nourish and detangle, condition dry scalp and hair, prevent breakage, restore heat-damaged locks, and prevent irritation caused by dry skin and scalp.