It is formulated to prevent premature fading in color-treated hair.
- Because color-treated hair has a different chemistry than virgin hair, you’ll need to use extra protection.
- When coloring your hair, add a good amount of bleach to your hair. Bleach is a harsh invader that breaks apart your hair proteins to remove color.
- After the bleach washes out, your hair strands are left weaker. Breakage, frizz, and dryness are some side effects you may experience after bleaching your hair.
- After dye, your hair looks fried or frizzy because the hair cuticle has been disrupted. Our Nutritive Hair Setting Lotion can rebuild and seal your hair cuticle and help restore life and vibrance.
- It also helps resists fading and creates a protective barrier on color-treated tresses. In addition, it is explicitly formulated to prevent premature fading in color-treated hair.
- For extra shine, pamper your color-treated locks with our nutritive hair-setting lotion.
- It helps to protect and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- Keeps hair soft, smooth, and manageable.
- Provides weightless nourishment for colored-treated hair.
- Restores moisture while keeping the color vibrant.
- No dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Apply throughout damp hair before blow-drying or curler setting.
- Apply onto sections of dry hair before using a flat iron or curling iron.
- Use the lowest temperatures on your heat appliance to prevent heat damage.
- Make sure that your hair is not entirely wet when blow-drying. This can cause holes in the structure of the hair.
- This product can be used on any hair type.
Rose Flower Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cupuacu Butter, Kukui Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Butter, Coltsfoot Extract, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Tucuma Butter, Silk Protein, Vegetable Emulsifier, Papaya Leaf Extract, Macadamia Nut Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Cananga Flower Oil.
- Rose Flower Hydrosol acts as a toner for skin and hair. Also, serve as a potent natural conditioner. It moisturizes your tresses and prevents potential outbreaks of dandruff. It is s a perfect treatment for frizzy, dry, or color-damaged hair. Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, E, and B12 to help moisturize and heal both scalp and hair.
- Cupuacu Butter is light, creamy, and soft in texture and hydrates hair while protecting them from the environment.
- Squalane Olive Oil delivers hair-enhancing and softening benefits while giving hair more elasticity, shine, and healthier growth.
- Kukui Oil contains fatty acids that deeply moisturize hair and scalp.
- Tucuma Butter is excellent for dry, color-damaged hair because it restructures and stabilizes strands while increasing the moisture content, adding shine and softness, and promoting growth.