Fast drying without flaking as it quickly absorbs into hair to help repair breakage and prevent hair fall and loss.
- This lotion is similar to a gel, coating the hair and stopping strands from drying out.
- A setting lotion is a styling product that sets hair into a particular shape or style.
- It hydrates hair and can impart extra nourishment and moisture, making them ideal for those with hair prone to dryness and breakage.
- Once dry, it keeps the style in place for an extended period, stopping moisture from being absorbed by the hair.
- Our setting lotion is creamy and contains nourishing oils and plant extracts.
- It is alcohol-free. It dries into a light, soft hold and produces more natural-looking effects.
- It is excellent for hard-to-curl hair and for creating more structured vintage styles like finger waves.
- This nutritive hair-setting lotion will give limp, lifeless hair a lively body with shine and strength.
- Use if you have dry hair or lifeless hair.
- Penetrate each strand for increased volume and fullness.
- It helps to protect and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- It soaks your hair and tends to have brittle, dry, and broken ends.
- This gel won’t strip your hair of its natural oils and will help keep it hydrated, flexible, and silky-smooth.
- It helps stop shedding, minimizes dryness, and protects from daily damage.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- Apply throughout damp hair before blow-drying or curler set.
- Apply onto sections of dry hair before using a flat iron or curling iron.
- This product is ideal for chemically treated, dry, damaged, and curly textured hair.
- Section your hair and apply a small amount of gel to your hair. Sectioning the hair will make it easier for your hair to distribute the product.
- Scrunch your hair to enhance the curl of the hair.
- Let your hair air dry, or use your blow dryer on the lowest setting to prevent damage.
- Use a small amount of gel to style hair into a ponytail or bun.
- If your hair is on the dry side, we suggest using our Leave-In Conditioner.
- If you suffer from dry, damaged hair, we suggest trying our Dry Shampoo and Conditioner to repair and restore hair to its entire body and luminous glory.
- Does your hair still feel dry or get tangled very easily? Try our Daily Spray Detangler, as it will provide moisture to parched strands and allow you to glide your comb through hair effortlessly.
- Do your hair follicles not respond, and moisture cannot be absorbed? We suggest using our Vinegar Rinse Cleanser along with this product.
Rose Flower Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cupuacu Butter, Kukui Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Butter, Coltsfoot Extract, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Tucuma Butter, Silk Protein, Vegetable Emulsifier, Papaya Leaf Extract, Macadamia Nut Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Cananga Flower Oil.
- Rose Flower Hydrosol acts as a toner for skin and hair. Also, serve as a potent natural conditioner. It moisturizes your tresses and prevents potential outbreaks of dandruff. It is s a perfect treatment for frizzy, dry, or color-damaged hair. Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, E, and B12 to help moisturize and heal both scalp and hair.
- Cupuacu Butter is light, creamy, and soft in texture and hydrates hair while protecting them from the environment.
- Squalane Olive Oil delivers hair-enhancing and softening benefits while giving hair more elasticity, shine, and healthier growth.
- Kukui Oil contains fatty acids that deeply moisturize hair and scalp.
- Tucuma Butter is excellent for dry, color-damaged hair because it restructures and stabilizes strands while increasing the moisture content, adding shine and softness, and promoting growth.