This nutritive gel can provide advantages beyond an attractive and controlled look!
- This gel makes your hair healthier by giving it the necessary nutrients. These nutrients will absorb your scalp and hair follicles, strengthen them, and give them vitamins and minerals. All of this leads to shinier, more appealing, and better hair.
- This lightweight gel is free of parabens, dyes, and silicones and is also infused with that gentle balance of essential oils, sweet orange blossom, and aloe vera hydrosol.
- This gel is safe for color-treated hair and is an excellent option if you’re looking for ways to moisturize your dried-color-out strands.
- This gel infuses aloe vera, peach kernel oil, and avocado oil to repair and moisturize dry, damaged hair and provide frizz and humidity control.
- Filled with Peach Kernel, Avocado, and Buriti fruit oils, this gel restores damaged, dehydrated strands by controlling frizz and humidity.
- Soy protein adds protection against breakage, while Panthenol Vitamin B5 boosts fullness.
- This lightweight gel provides a flake-free, flexible medium hold that adds volume for a flawless finish.
- Your hair will become soft, hydrated, and full.
- Natural ingredients penetrate each strand for increased volume and fullness.
- It helps to protect and maintain keratin treatments, perms, colors, and other hair treatments.
- Safe to use on chemically treated and color-treated hair.
- It soaks your hair and tends to have brittle, dry, and broken ends.
- This gel won’t strip your hair of its natural oils and will help keep it hydrated, flexible, and silky-smooth.
- No dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- After using shampoo and conditioner, dispense a small amount of the gel onto the palms of your hands.
- Rub hands together and apply to wet or dry hair to detail, style and add shine.
- For a high-shine look, apply to damp hair and air dry.
- For maximum control with blow-dry styles, apply to damp hair at the roots and style.
- This product is ideal for chemically treated, dry, damaged, and curly textured hair.
- Section your hair and apply a small amount of gel to your hair. Sectioning the hair will make it easier for your hair to distribute the product.
- Scrunch your hair to enhance the curl of the hair.
- Let your hair air dry, or use your blow dryer on the lowest setting to prevent damage.
- Use a small amount of gel to style hair into a ponytail or bun.
- If your hair is on the dry side, we suggest using our Leave-In Conditioner.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Peach Kernel Oil, Buriti Oil, Avocado Oil, Papaya Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Protein, Xanthan Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Essential Oils of Sweet Myrrh, Lavender, Rosemary, Orange, Rose Geranium, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E.
- Enriched with Panthenol, Vitamin B5, and E help strengthen and restore hair.
- Papaya Extract is called “The Fruit of the Angels.” Its leaves contain the papain enzyme and are a rich source of antioxidants, about 20 times more potent than that of Vitamin E. It adds shine to dull, lifeless hair and softens coarse hair.
- Aloe Vera has been used to soothe the skin and heal wounds, condition your hair, moisturize, and control frizz.
- Peach Kernel Oil improves hair health and texture. Regular use of this oil moisturizes hair strands and roots, making hair soft and shiny.
- Buriti Oil soothes dry and damaged hair, promoting elasticity and moisture in the hair and scalp.
- Avocado Oil is good for moisturizing dry, brittle, and damaged hair. All of its nutrients are beneficial for hair growth and nourishment.
- Soy Protein promotes cell growth and regeneration. It helps repair damaged scalps and provides strength and shines to hair.