This natural gel has vitamins and proteins that strengthen your hair. It will not clog pores on the scalp and will not contaminate hair follicles.
- Never use a gel filled with alcohol on your hair!
- It can dry hair and deposit residue that builds up, leaving you with clogged follicles and thin-looking hair.
- Your first consideration about hair loss should be what is in your gels and care products.
- A gel loaded with alcohol, silicones, and other chemicals can dry hair and deposit residue to build up, leaving clogged follicles and unresponsive hair.
- They will dry your hair with continued use, causing breakage and dull-looking hair. Also, they can lead to or increase scalp problems ranging from irritation, itchiness, dandruff, and hair loss.
- Our Nutritive Gel contains vitamins, proteins, and essential fatty acids to maintain healthy hair.
- Restore damaged, dehydrated strands, control frizz, and helps against humidity.
- It provides a flake-free natural soft medium hold that thickens and adds volume.
- It is an alcohol-free, silicone-free, and mineral oil-free non-sticky gel that will keep your hair under control even in high humidity.
- It adds shine to dull, lifeless hair and softens coarse hair.
- Safe for color-treated hair with added anti-fade natural conditioners.
- Calms fly away hair and frizz and provide ultra-clean hold and pure natural styling.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA
- After using shampoo and conditioner, dispense a small amount of the gel onto the palms of your hands.
- Rub hands together and apply to wet or dry hair to detail, style and add shine.
- For a high-shine look, apply to damp hair and air dry.
- For maximum control with blow-dry styles, apply to damp hair at the roots and style.
- Section your hair and apply a small amount of gel to your hair. Sectioning the hair will make it easier for your hair to distribute the product.
- Scrunch your hair to enhance the curl of the hair.
- Let your hair air dry, or use your blow dryer on the lowest setting to prevent damage.
- Use a small amount of gel to style hair into a ponytail or bun.
- If your hair is on the dry side, we suggest using our Leave-In Conditioner.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Peach Kernel Oil, Buriti Oil, Avocado Oil, Papaya Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Protein, Xanthan Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Essential Oils of Sweet Myrrh, Lavender, Rosemary, Orange, Rose Geranium, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E.
- Peach Kernel Oil protects hair from environmental conditions such as sun, wind, rain, and pollution. Coating the hair shaft with this oil also deters frizz and helps define curl patterns. The nutrients in Peach Kernel oil condition hair, aiding hair growth by preventing breakage and tangles.
- Buriti Fruit Oil is a rich source of fatty acids, which help support the production of collagen and elastin and provide moisturization. Buriti also does wonders for the scalp and repairs dry, damaged, and chemically treated hair, adding shine and silkiness.
- Panthenol is a form of Vitamin B that is made from plants. This is a natural, hydrating skin and hair vitamin. It causes the hair to appear shiny because of its ability to seal the surface of the hair. Its moisturizing abilities make it useful in hair conditioning, resulting in softer hair that's easy to comb. Its deep moisturizing ability also makes it useful in hydrating. It contains antimicrobial properties.
- Papaya Leaf Extract is a rich source of anti-oxidants, about 20 times more potent than Vitamin E. Papaya leaf extract has been used for its various medicinal values. It nourishes the hair with an abundance of vitamins and minerals. Papaya Leaf extract gives you healthy and glowing skin, adds shine to dull, lifeless hair, and softens coarse hair.
- Avocado Oil has high levels of plant sterolins are well known for rejuvenating skin cells. It is one of the few oils known to have the ability to penetrate hair strands to be absorbed. Avocados' high essential fat content makes hair less dry and prone to breakage, split ends, or frizz.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil has a sweet citrus smell. It has anti-bacterial properties that are thought to be helpful against bacteria.