Add moisture back into your hair before you wash it.
- Color-treated hair comes with special needs and a call for extra care, especially when your hair is dyed drastically lighter than its original color. Neglecting to give your hair the upkeep it needs in this state will result in dry hair and breakage.
- Because your color-treated hair needs extra protection, do not fall short regarding deep conditioning. The lighter the hair color, the more stripped your hair will be and the more nourishment it will require.
- Our Pre-Wash Hair Treatment love and cares for your color-treated hair very well. This formula works to protect against the common causes of color-fading: UV rays, excess water, and heat.
- If you have color-treated hair, a pre-shampooing treatment will work to add moisture back into your hair before you wash it. Pre-shampooing will help balance out the overall look of your strands.
- Nutrients and moisturizers are all applied to damp hair before the big wash to help boost hydration and your hair’s health.
- It can be added to wet hair and the scalp for two minutes before shampooing. It penetrates the hair before you clean it.
- Our pre-wash treatment for color-treated hair is recommended to add moisture to lifeless and damaged hair.
- It coats the hair in a nourishing layer you can leave before rinsing it out in the shower.
- Help remove stubborn impurities. Take a gentle approach when you massage the hair to help keep the hair protected.
- It soaks your hair and tends to have brittle, dry, and broken ends. This treatment won’t strip your hair of its natural oils and will help keep it hydrated, flexible, and silky-smooth.
- No dyes, no silicone, and no salt.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- No side effects. It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA.
- Use before shampooing.
- Scoop out and distribute evenly through damp hair.
- Leave for up to 2 minutes or longer for deeper hydration.
- Rinse off, then shampoo and condition as usual.
- This product is ideal for chemically treated, dry, damaged, and curly/kinky textured hair.
- Use this before you shampoo. To maximize the moisture in this product, wrap a warm towel around your head or sit under a dryer.
- Use this product as a deep conditioner as well. It will give the hair moisture, making it soft and silky.
- Do not leave this product in overnight as this can over-moisturize your hair and become a mushy mess.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Murumuru Butter, Cocoa Butter, Pomegranate Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Vegetable emulsifiers, Sweet Orange Blossom Essential Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Carrot Seed Oil.
- Aloe Vera provides hair with protection from damage. This ingredient treats dry scalps, adds strength, promotes hair health, balances the pH of hair, relieves itching of the scalp, and reduces scalp inflammation and redness.
- Murumuru Butter has been used to nourish, moisturize and deeply penetrate hair follicles to protect from damage and repair weak, dry hair.
- Cocoa Butter has been used to improve skin texture, but it can be used to soften and heal hair to make it soft and healthy.
- Pomegranate Oil rejuvenates dull, dry hair, stimulates blood circulation, clears scalp debris, improves hair growth and health, and balances the scalp's pH.
- Jojoba Oil is a scalp moisturizer and cleanser that controls hair falling, encourages hair fullness, and repairs damaged hair.
- Avocado Oil is absorbed deeply, providing lasting beneficial conditioning without leaving behind residue.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil helps add shine and manageability by moisturizing dry, brittle, and damaged hair.