Feed your Gray, Silver, or White Hair with Proteins & Vitamins to Help with Hair loss.
- Just as your body can improve your diet, hair follicles will also benefit from the increased proteins, minerals, and vitamins in this treatment.
- Hair follicles must be healthy and functioning effectively for average hair growth and to recover from damage or premature hair loss.
- One common reason for hair loss is a lack of vitamins or other nutrients. This product contains nutritive vitamins, proteins, and nutrients from rich plant oils and extracts.
- This protein and vitamin treatment for gray hair nourishes your follicles, scalp, and hair to help encourage healthy new growth.
- This treatment nourishes your follicles and scalp to help encourage healthy new beautiful hair.
- Perfect for all hair types, color safe, and pH balanced, it does not leave build-up or residue on hair or scalp.
- It fortifies weakened areas and leaves hair silky soft and vibrant with a visibly fuller, healthy appearance.
- A lightweight treatment that nourishes sleek, glistening hair that is smooth from root to tip.
- Proteins and vitamins strengthen hair while building a protective barrier that prevents breakage and split ends.
- Camellia Seed helps to add shine and manageability by moisturizing dry, brittle, damaged hair and restores elasticity and strength without weighing your hair down.
- Avocado and Macadamia Nut oils penetrate hair to provide lasting nutritive and beneficial hydration without leaving residue.
- Papaya, Sea Kelp, and Nettle extracts are nutritive emollients that help strengthen and moisturize hair leaving it with more luster, health, and shine.
- Seals cuticles for extra silky hair restores hydration and protein, protects against heat, detangles, and adds sleek nutritive shine.
- This treatment may be used once a week.
- It can be used as a leave-in treatment and is not necessary to rinse.
- This treatment may be used in combination with any other of our hair care products.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- After shampooing and conditioning, apply a small amount to wet hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently, letting the treatment penetrate into your hair for 10 minutes before drying or styling your hair.
- This product should be used once a week. It may be used more than that, but go slow as this contains protein.
- Concentrate on the ends of your hair. Your ends are the oldest and driest part. To maintain and retain length, we suggest applying serums, conditioners, and other nourishing products to your ends.
- If you suffer from dry, damaged hair, we suggest trying our Gray Hair Shampoo and Conditioner to repair and restore hair to its whole body and luminous glory.
- Does your hair still feel dry or get tangled very easily? Try our Detangler, as it will provide moisture to parched strands and allow you to glide your comb through hair effortlessly.
Aloe Vera Leaf Hydrosol, Jojoba Protein, Rice Protein, Soy Protein, Camellia Seed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Papaya Extract, Sea Kelp Extract, Burdock Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Nettle Extract, Xanthan Extract, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Geranium, Lavender, Atlas Cedarwood, Patchouli, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E.
- Kukui Nut Oil contains vitamins A, C, and E, which are beneficial in keeping the hair hydrated and smooth. It is said to be anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich with anti-bacterial properties. Hawaiians use Kukui Nut oil on dry hair damaged by the sun and wind. The amino acids and essential fatty acids in Kukui Nut oil penetrate the hair strands and leave hair looking healthy and moisturized.
- Camellia Seed Oi has been recognized for its highly restorative and rejuvenating effect on the skin. This nutritive plant oil contains antioxidants that help to revitalize and renew skin and hair. It absorbs quickly into hair and restores moisture and sheen to hair.
- Papaya Leaf Extract contains the papain enzyme and is a rich source of antioxidants, about 20 times more potent than Vitamin E. Papaya leaf extract has been used for its various medicinal values. It nourishes the hair with an abundance of vitamins and minerals. Papaya Leaf extract gives you healthy and glowing skin, adds shine to dull, lifeless hair, and softens coarse hair.
- Jojoba Protein helps hair retain moisture and is highly effective in repairing and conditioning damaged hair, ideal for adding shine and luster to the hair.
- Rice Protein provides superior antioxidant properties and essential fatty acids. It enhances manageability, is used for detangling and body hair, smoothes hair cuticles, and improves gloss and texture by providing a protective film on damaged hair.
- Macadamia Nut Oil assists the skin in regaining elasticity and promotes softer and younger-looking skin. It is loaded with Vitamins B and E, minerals, antioxidants, and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and is lightweight and easily absorbed. It is ideal for mature skin that needs extra nourishment and moisture. For dry, coarse hair helps soften the strands and makes them smooth and glossy.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is rich in vitamins E, K, carotenoids, and sterols, a substance that aids cell function. Sea Buckthorn has been called the superfruit. This fruit has a high abundance of some of the most potent antioxidants in the world. It is the only plant with essential fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9.
- Avocado Oil contains essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins A, D, E, and B6, magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids, folic acid, and potassium, the youth mineral which nourish your skin. Avocado oil has high levels of plant sterolins are well known for rejuvenating skin and reducing signs of aging. Avocado oil is one of the few oils known to have the ability to penetrate hair strands to be absorbed. Avocados' high essential fat content makes hair less dry and prone to breakage, split ends, or frizz.
- Burdock Root Extract promotes healthy hair for cosmetic and medicinal purposes. Burdock makes hair healthy by improving scalp circulation. It improves strength and helps with hair loss. Burdock root is very nutritious it contains a high amount of Vitamins A, C, B1, E, and K.
- Aloe Vera holds many benefits for the skin. It has been used topically for thousands of years to improve skin conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols. Aloe gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and, when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving hair feeling soft and smooth. This makes aloe vera a soothing scalp ingredient for any hair care product.
- Sea Kelp Extract offers many benefits. Our nutritive hair conditioner uses it to promote hair growth, nourish and encourage healthy hair, and thicken it. Sea Kelp contains iodine, B vitamins, and 30 different minerals. Iodine is one of the main things that help promote hair growth, so if you can provide your hair with the iodine it needs, you might find your hair loss less challenging.
- Nettle Root Extract has been used since ancient times as a hair treatment, growth stimulant, and to help restore nutritive hair color and shine. It is said that the ancient Greeks, Romans, and the native tribes of America used this herb for medicinal purposes.