One common reason for hair loss and fall is a lack of vitamins or other nutrients.
- Just as your body can prosper by improving your diet, hair follicles also benefit from proteins, minerals, and vitamins.
- Follicles should be healthy for good hair growth and recovery from damage or premature hair loss.
- Hair-loving natural ingredients deliver nutrients for luscious healthy hair growth.
Use when experiencing thin, dull, weak, and or falling hair. This treatment feeds nutrients to your hair follicles and encourages new hair growth.
- This nourishes moisture-rich natural ingredients with essential fatty acids – Omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9 that penetrates to help repair damage and leave hair looking restored and healthy.
- Three balanced proteins, Rice, Jojoba, and Soy, strengthen weak hair and rebuild damaged strands, regain elasticity, and lessen hair loss from breakage.
- Papaya Leaf extract is a rich source of anti-oxidants that is about 20 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
- Aloe Vera contains over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols.
- This treatment renews and revitalizes from root to tip for healthier, more beautiful hair.
- Use if you have dry hair, thinning hair, or hair loss.
- Lifts and volumizes fine, thin Hair.
- This treatment nourishes your follicles and scalp to help encourage healthy new beautiful hair.
- Perfect for all hair types, color safe, and pH balanced, it does not leave build-up or residue on hair or scalp.
- It fortifies weakened areas and leaves hair silky soft and vibrant with a visibly fuller, healthy appearance.
- A lightweight natural treatment that nourishes sleek, glistening hair that is smooth from root to tip.
- Natural proteins and vitamins strengthen hair while building a protective barrier that prevents breakage and split ends.
- Free of harsh detergents like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Free of sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors, and fragrances.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- No side effects.
- Made in the USA.
- This treatment may be used once a week.
- This is a leave-in treatment and is not necessary to rinse.
- This treatment may be used in combination with any other of our hair care products.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- After shampooing and conditioning, apply a small amount to wet hair and scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently, letting the treatment penetrate into your hair for 10 minutes before drying or styling your hair.
- Concentrate on the ends of your hair. Your ends are the oldest and driest part.
- To maintain and retain length, we suggest applying serums, conditioners, and other nourishing products to your ends.
- If you suffer from dry, damaged hair, we suggest trying our Hair Loss Shampoo and Conditioner to repair and restore hair to its entire body and luminous glory.
- Does your hair still feel dry or get tangled very easily? Try our Daily Spray Detangler, as it will provide moisture to parched strands and allow you to glide your comb through hair effortlessly.
- Did you want to prevent Dandruff or other scalp disorders? Use our Nutritive Herbal Gel With Vitamins.
Aloe Vera Leaf Hydrosol, Jojoba Protein, Rice Protein, Soy Protein, Camellia Seed Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Papaya Extract, Sea Kelp Extract, Burdock Extract, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Nettle Extract, Xanthan Extract, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Essential Oils of Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Geranium, Lavender, Atlas Cedarwood, Patchouli, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E.
- Jojoba Protein helps repair and condition damaged hair while providing shine and luster to hair.
- Rice Protein will increase hair volume significantly while adding noticeable shine, moisture, and movement. This protein strengthens hair for damage repair and prevention.
- Soy Protein makes dull, dry hair shiny, smooth, and soft after continuous use.
- Sea Kelp Extract has essential nutrients to encourage hair health. High in iodine, iron, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, and various vitamins will help thicken your hair's look.
- Nettle Extract has been used for symptoms of the dry scalp while promoting healthy hair and combating hair shredding from breakage.
- Burdock Root Extract makes hair healthy by improving scalp circulation. It improves strength and helps with hair loss. Burdock root is very nutritious. It contains Vitamins A, C, B1, E, and K.
- Camellia Seed Oil contains anti-oxidants that help to revitalize and renew hair. It absorbs quickly into hair and restores moisture and sheen to hair.
- Grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary, and Patchouli, Essential Oils that stimulate healthy hair by infusing it with increased elasticity, smoothness, and sheen.