A unique combination makes this serum ideal to help alleviate the symptoms associated with psoriasis.
- The exclusive formula of nutritive ingredients makes this serum ideal to help alleviate the symptoms associated with red, dry, scaly, and itchy skin.
- This concentrated, moisturizing, fast-absorbing formula helps soften and soothe severely dry, irritated skin.
- Enhanced with natural wonders like Foraha, which has an anti-inflammatory agent called calophyllolide, with Andiroba, which is anti-bacterial and used to improve many skin conditions.
- It helps soften the thickest dry skin or scales and soothe cracked or parched skin with vitamin-rich emollients for skin that you will be proud to show off.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps with symptoms of psoriasis.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- During the day, apply as needed.
- Apply generously at night, massaging gently over the skin.
- Use immediately after showering or bathing for even better results.
- Apply this product to damp skin.
- You can use our Soften Soap or Soften Vinegar Body Rinse Cleanser.
- Moisturize skin with our Soften Cream.
Tamanu Oil, Andiroba Oil, Karanja Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Mountain Grape Barberry Extract, Neem Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Manuka Oil, Carrot Seed Extract, Oregano Essential Oil, Rosehip Oil, Borage Oil, Avocado Fruit Oil, Golden Jojoba Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil.
- Foraha Oil It has been used for centuries for its remarkable healing power. Foraha has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties. It is excellent for various skin conditions like rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Andiroba Oil contains the limonoid component, which has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It helps restore balance and allows your skin to heal itself.
- Karanja Oil is mainly used for its antiseptic properties and as a skin moisturizer. Its anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent addition to psoriasis and other skin care products.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamins E and K, carotenoids, and sterols, a substance that aids cell function. Sea Buckthorn oil is a source of herbal medicines, vitamins, and nutrients. It can be used as an anti-inflammatory and anti-psoriatic nutraceutical.
- Oregano Essential Oil is often used for treating bacteria on the skin. The carvacrol present in oregano inhibits the growth of bacteria. It has helped oregano oil become one of nature's most potent anti-bacterial oils to help with skin conditions such as psoriasis.