Renew, revitalize, soften, and calm itching, scaling, flaking, and redness.
- This natural cream is formulated to help with the symptoms that come from psoriasis.
- You’ve probably already tried every chemical product on the market without much-lasting success.
- Instead, try this cream made with ultra-concentrated and potent natural ingredients selected because of the natural active properties that allow them to be helpful with skin conditions associated with psoriasis.
- Made with some of nature’s wonders, Sea Buckthorn, Licorice, Pumpkin Seed, Foraha, Oregano, and Aloe Vera will absorb and envelop skin to help renew, revitalize, soften, and calm itching, scaling, flaking, and redness.
- Our psoriasis cream helps improve your skin's appearance, absorbs quickly, and leaves it feeling softer.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- Reduce scaling caused by psoriasis and softens skin for a healthier appearance.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- During the day, apply as needed.
- Apply generously at night, massaging gently over the skin.
- Use immediately after showering or bathing for even better results.
- Use on the skin in the morning and evening.
- We also suggest using our Soften Vinegar Body Rinse Cleanser.
Oregano oil contains carvacrol, a natural phenol with potent anti-microbial and anti-septic properties and natural anti-inflammatory agents.
|Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Ucuuba Butter, Neem Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil, Grapeseed Extract, Avocado Oil, Andiroba Oil, Foraha Oil, Karanja Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Squalane Olive Oil, Grape Barberry Extract, Burdock Extract, Cocoa Butter, Tea Tree Oil, Green Tea Extract, Vegetable emulsifiers, Lavender Essential Oil, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Allantoin, Oregano Essential Oil, Camphorwood Essential Oil, Herbal Extracts of Sarsaparilla, Echinacea, Licorice, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Natural Vitamin E.|
- Licorice Root Extract components glycyrrhizinate is anti-inflammatory and a moisturizer. The root extract contains beneficial plant sterols, which promote skin elasticity and fight inflammation. Licorice extract also contains glycyrrhizin which is thought to help to combat several skin disorders that respond to topically applied hydrocortisone. Licorice extract also can help soothe and calm skin irritation.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil has been valued for its medicinal properties for over 3,000 years. Pumpkin seeds have remarkable health benefits. Pumpkin seeds are mineral and vitamin-rich. They contain high quantities of magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus and are also a source of iron, copper, vitamin K, protein, and zinc. It is rich in essential fatty acids such as Palmitic acid, which promotes skin cell regeneration and helps retain its protective barrier on the skin.
- Aloe Vera has been used for improving skin conditions as the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” A succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties, aloe vera holds many benefits for the skin. It has been used topically for thousands of years to improve skin conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols. Aloe gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and, when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Ucuuba Butter is said to have anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and is ideal for helping with acne, eczema, and dry or irritated skin. It is rich in oleic, palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acids and aids in water retention, making it perfect for dry skin. It helps restore elasticity to the skin and is thus beneficial to mature skin.
- Foraha Oil is also known as Tamanu, Kamanu, and Alexandrian laurel. It has been used for centuries for its remarkable healing power. Foraha has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties. It contains three lipids: a unique fatty acid called calophyllic acid, an antibacterial element called lactone, and a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent called calophyllolide.
- Karanja Oil is related to Neem oil, which has similar therapeutic benefits with a milder scent. This oil is mainly used for its antiseptic properties and as a skin moisturizer. Its anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent addition to psoriasis and other skin care products.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil produces berries loaded with vitamins C, E, folate, carotenoids, flavonoids, and fatty acids. The seed's oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamins E and K, carotenoids, and sterols, a substance that aids in cell function. Sea Buckthorn oil is a source of herbal medicines, vitamins, and nutrients recognized worldwide.
- Oregano Essential Oil is one of the most potent essential oils. The anti-bacterial properties of Oregano essential oil were first recognized in ancient Greece, where they were often used for treating bacteria on the skin. The oregano plant grows about 24 inches tall with small grayish leaves that are slightly furry to the touch. Its flowers are pink, light purple, or white in color. Oregano essential oil is extracted through steam distillation of fresh oregano leaves. The carvacrol present in oregano inhibits the growth of bacteria. It has helped oregano oil become one of nature's most potent anti-bacterial oils to help with skin conditions such as psoriasis.