Formulated for the Unique Needs of Scalp Psoriasis, Eczema, and Other Scalp Concerns.
- Your hair care products may not be the best choice to improve your scalp.
- Our conditioner is crafted with your scalp condition in mind.
- Whether you have psoriasis, eczema, or other scalp concerns, this conditioner is made to gently cleanse your hair and scalp with excellent ingredients.
- It supports natural hair growth and scalp care and contains vitamins and minerals.
- Enhanced with Licorice Root and Comfrey extracts that may help calm scalps, combined with Avocado that penetrates strands for silky-soft and healthy-looking hair.
- This color-safe conditioner improves hair manageability, eliminating tangles while providing deep nourishment to refresh your hair and scalp, leaving hair smooth, rejuvenated, and healthy.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate psoriasis symptoms.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- After rinsing the shampoo, apply the Soften Hair Conditioner and evenly distribute.
- Massage the Soften Hair Conditioner into your scalp and hair.
- Leave the conditioner on the hair for a few minutes to help smooth the cuticles, then rinse thoroughly.
- Dry hair normally.
- You can use this conditioner as a co-wash. We suggest co-washing about once to twice a week, depending on your schedule.
- Make this product into a pre-poo. You can mix this conditioner with your favorite oils and apply it to your hair before shampooing.
- Always use a wide-tooth comb to prevent breakage.
- Do not brush wet hair. This can cause breakage.
- Allow your hair to air dry to prevent damage.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Andiroba Oil, Licorice Root Extract, Chickweed Extract, Avocado Oil, Karanja Oil, Olive Oil, Comfrey Extract, Oregano Essential Oil, Grapeseed Extract, Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil, Manuka Essential Oil, Birch Essential Oil, Essential Oils of Orange Blossom, Tea Tree, Lavender, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Vegetable emulsifier, Oregon Grape Root Extract, Neem Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E, Allantoin, Vegetable Glycerin, Burdock Root Extract, Cucumber Peel Extract.
- Licorice Root Extract components glycyrrhizinate is anti-inflammatory and a moisturizer. The root extract contains beneficial plant sterols, which promote skin elasticity and fight inflammation. Licorice extract also contains glycyrrhizin which is thought to help to combat several skin disorders that respond to topically applied hydrocortisone. Licorice extract also can help soothe and calm skin irritation.
- Comfrey Root Extract is rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc, and selenium. Comfrey roots and leaves are said to provide natural healing properties for all different ailments because of their high allantoin and other substances that reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy.
- Avocado Oil is an extremely deep-penetrating oil. Avocado is a versatile moisturizer. It contains essential nutrients like proteins, vitamins A, D, E, and B6, magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids, folic acid, and potassium, the youth mineral which nourishes your skin and hair. Avocado oil has high levels of plant sterolins are well known for rejuvenating skin and reducing signs of aging. Avocado oil is one of the few oils that are known to have the ability to penetrate hair strands to be absorbed. It deep conditions hair and scalp and leaves hair full of life. The proteins will help fill in damaged areas in cuticles, helping prevent future breakage.
- Oregano Essential Oil is one of the most potent essential oils. The anti-bacterial properties of Oregano essential oil were first recognized in ancient Greece, where they were often used for treating bacteria on the skin. The carvacrol present in oregano inhibits the growth of bacteria. It has helped oregano oil become one of nature's most potent anti-bacterial oils to help with skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Chickweed Extract has been used in folk medicine for skin conditions such as soothing psoriasis and itchy skin.
- Manuka Essential Oil is a naturally effective anti-bacterial. Remarkable Manuka oil's antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties help skin irritation and acne-causing bacteria. It is non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing.
- Aloe Vera Hydrosol has been used topically for thousands of years to help with numerous skin and hair conditions. Aloe Vera’s use can be traced back 6,000 years to early Egypt. Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols.
- Andiroba Oil has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is a rich source of essential fatty acids, including oleic, palmitic, stearic, and linoleic. Andiroba oil is well known to heal and improve many skin conditions. Andiroba oil helps restore balance and allows your skin to heal itself.
- Karanja Oil has been used widely for various ailments and is still used in Ayurvedic medicine. Karanja oil is related to Neem oil, which has similar therapeutic benefits with a milder scent. This oil is mainly used for its antiseptic properties and as a skin moisturizer. Its anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent addition to psoriasis and other skin care products.
- Neem Oil is well known for its medicinal properties. It is often referred to as a “plant with a promise.” Every part of the tree is beneficial as it contains azadirachtin compound, which gives Neem its anti-bacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties.