Is your shampoo making your scalp worse?
- With scalp psoriasis, the shampoo you use can make things worse or better.
- Shampoos, even non-medicated, often have harsh ingredients and chemicals that can cause dryness, irritation, and itching and aggravate your condition and worsen it.
- Instead, try our creamy, rich, sulfate-free shampoo that gently cleanses without removing the skin's natural barrier.
- Formulated for sensitive scalps, it combines soothing plant extracts of Calendula Flower and Milk Thistle with Andiroba, Foraha, and Karanja oils which deliver naturally rich emollience to soften and calm scalps.
- Perfect for all hair types and color safe, this shampoo with natural active extracts helps retain moisture and restore scalp balance leaving sleek, looking soft, manageable, and healthy hair.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate psoriasis symptoms.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- Shake well before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage the shampoo into your hair.
- Lather and leave on hair and scalp for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Try to keep shampooing to a minimum of twice a week. Daily shampooing can cause hair color to fade and dry hair out.
- This shampoo is great for removing flakes and debris from the scalp for a well-moisturized and clear scalp.
- For shiner, softer hair, drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water will help moisturize and improve the appearance of hair.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Calendula Flower Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Foraha Oil, Karanja Oil, Andiroba Oil, Manuka Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Comfrey Root Extract, Natural cleansers, Broccoli Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Rosehip Oil, White Willow Bark Extract, Carrot Seed Essential Oil, Rice Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Guar Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Natural Vitamin E, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Sarsaparilla Root Extract.
- Manuka Essential Oil presents a naturally effective anti-bacterial alternative against skin infections. Remarkable Manuka oil's antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties help skin irritation and acne-causing bacteria. It is non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing.
- Carrot Seed Oil has natural healing properties. It has a high level of antioxidants that may help to prevent damage and slow the aging process caused by free radicals. It is high in essential fatty acids and phytosterols and is one of the highest natural sources of Beta Carotene, giving it the ability to rejuvenate skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil is rich in vitamins E and K, carotenoids, and sterols, a substance that aids cell function. It has been called the super fruit. This fruit has a high abundance of some of the most potent antioxidants in the world. It is the only plant known to contain essential fatty acids 3, 6, 7, and 9.
- Milk Thistle Extract produces small hard fruits or seeds from which high extracts in herbal supplements are made. It is demulcent, which means it soothes skin and can moisturize dry or cracked skin.
- Aloe Vera Hydrosol help with numerous skin and hair conditions. Aloe Vera’s use can be traced back 6,000 years to early Egypt. Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols.
- Calendula Flower Extract's mild properties make it ideal for use on sensitive skin. Calendula has been used to soothe sensitive or irritated skin. This gentle and nourishing botanical possesses powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Andiroba Oil contains the limonoid component, which has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Andiroba oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids, including oleic, palmitic, stearic, and linoleic. Andiroba oil is well known in Brazil and is used to heal and improve many skin conditions. Andiroba oil helps restore balance and allows your skin to heal itself.
- Foraha Oil has been used for centuries for its remarkable healing power. Foraha has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties. It contains three lipids: a unique fatty acid called calophyllic acid, an antibacterial element called lactone, and a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent called calophyllolide.
- Karanja Oil has been used for various ailments and is still used in Ayurvedic medicine. Karanja oil is related to Neem oil, so it has similar therapeutic benefits with a milder scent. This oil is mostly used for its antiseptic properties and as a skin moisturizer. Its anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent addition to psoriasis and other skin care products.
- White Willow Bark Extract has several main chemical components, including salicin, salidroside, tannin, salicortine, flavonoids, and catechin. It also has moisturizing and soothing properties that may help irritated skin. The bark has long been used as an astringent and as an antiseptic. Its infusions and extracts have been used in cleansing the skin and scalp.