Nourish dry, cracked, or peeling skin with Pracaxi and Hemp Seed Oils.
- Our psoriasis lotion helps improve your skin's appearance, absorbs quickly, and leaves it feeling softer.
- Pracaxi and Hemp Seed oils are relatively new to the Western world but have been used for hundreds of years as folk medicine in cultures worldwide.
- Combined with Andiroba, Karanja, and Sarsaparilla make, this psoriasis lotion is uniquely formulated to help calm and improve the skin's appearance.
- Herbal extracts combined with traditional folk ingredients helped provide natural relief from symptoms of scaling, flaking, itching, redness, and irritated dry skin associated with psoriasis.
- This deep-penetrating lotion nourishes by delivering nutrient-rich plant essentials that help soothe, soften, and hydrate dry, sensitive skin with moisturizers that last all day.
- It is free of artificial fragrances, dyes, or chemicals that can cause skin irritation.
Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps symptoms of irritated skin with wholesome ingredients that nourish and calm.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- During the day, apply as needed.
- Apply generously at night, massaging gently over the skin.
- Use immediately after showering or bathing for even better results.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly with our Soften Psoriasis Soap.
- Apply to the skin daily to maintain soft, moisturized skin.
- It can be applied to our other skin products.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol, Andiroba Oil, Karanja Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Burdock Extract, Borage Oil, Shea Butter, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Avocado Oil, Pracaxi Seed Oil, Vegetable emulsifiers, Manuka Oil, Mango Butter, Green Tea Extract, Cucumber Extract, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Oregano Essential Oil, Neem Oil, Vitamin E, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Foraha Oil, Allantoin, Herbal Extracts of Olive Leaf, Grape Seed, Echinacea, Sarsaparilla.
- Hemp Seed Oil has high levels of vitamins A, C, and E and β-carotene and is rich in minerals. Hempseed contains a variety of plant sterols that are said to reduce inflammation. Its anti-inflammatory benefits are thought to reduce redness and are recommended for psoriasis and eczema. It is a non-clogging oil and is easily absorbed.
- Pracaxi Seed Oil has anti-hemorrhagic and antibacterial qualities. The oil extracted from its seeds is a powerful dermatological moisturizer, excellent for cell rejuvenation.
- Andiroba Oil has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. It is a rich source of essential fatty acids, including oleic, palmitic, stearic, and linoleic. It is used to heal and improve many skin conditions. It helps restore balance and allows your skin to heal itself.
- Aloe Vera has rejuvenating and soothing properties, and It holds many benefits for the skin. It has been used topically for thousands of years to improve skin conditions. It contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12. Aloe Vera also contains over 200 naturally occurring nutrients such as enzymes, amino acids, and sterols.
- Burdock Root Extract is used for cosmetic and medicinal purposes. Burdock root is very nutritious. It contains a high amount of Vitamin A, C, B1, E, and K, proteins, phosphorous, iron, potassium, inulin, cellulose, and folate. Burdock root might have activity against bacteria and inflammation.
- Sarsaparilla Root Extract has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years. It is said to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that may help soothe or calm. Sarsaparilla extract's usefulness in calming skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis is believed to its saponin content.