Potent, antifungal ingredients are quickly absorbed to improve the condition of your scalp and hair follicles.
- This lightweight formula penetrates, taking nutrients and beneficial properties to the source of irritation with nutritive moisture to instantly soothe and calm.
- Deodorizers like Manuka, Tea Tree, and Oregano essential oils help balance and neutralize unwanted odors.
- This Soften Scalp Anti-Bacterial Formula is made free of alcohol, artificial fragrances, and free of any other chemicals that could disturb your skin's balance.
- Your scalp is left feeling calm, soothed, and purely refreshed.
- Non-Medicated, Non-Steroidal, No Coal Tar, No Salicylic Acid, No Artificial Fragrance, No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil, No Petrolatum, No Silicone, No Water, No Alcohol, No Fillers.
- It helps to alleviate psoriasis symptoms.
- Protect and relieve damage related to psoriasis.
- No side effects.
- It is chemical-free and does not create dependency.
- Made in the USA
- After shampooing and conditioning your hair, apply a small amount to your scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently, allowing the serum to penetrate.
- This is a leave-in product; it is not necessary to rinse.
- Blow dry or air dry as usual. It may be used daily.
- This serum may be used in combination with any other of our hair serums.
- This product can be used daily. We suggest using it after shampooing and rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Always try to finish your shower with the coolest water you can stand. This will make your hair frizz-free, and close the cuticle to make it shinier.
- To boost your conditioner’s moisturizing properties, mix a bit of this oil with your conditioner.
|Manuka Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Foraha Oil, Broadleaved Lavender Extract, East African Camphorwood Essential Oil, Sea Buckthorn Extract, Black Currant Seed Oil, Neem Oil, and Vitamin E.
- Neem Oil has been used as a medicinal herb for nearly 5,000 years. It contains azadirachtin, a compound that gives Neem oil its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties.
- Manuka Oil's medicinal uses have been known for a long time among the Maori, the original inhabitants of New Zealand.
- Oregano Essential Oil is one of the most potent essential oils. The antibacterial properties of Oregano essential oil were first recognized in ancient Greece.
- Enriched with Vitamin E to restore, rebalance and help deodorize scalps.
- Tea Tree is an antibacterial oil that relieves and soothes dry, irritated scalps.